Let's Watch Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe! Page 2

Quote: Leevil @ June 25, 2007, 1:38 AM

I wish I could find this on torrent, 'cos I don't really wanna sit at the computer and watch a marathon session, why did my damn laptop have to break?!!

You want me to get it for you? I have contacts. And glasses

Quote: Leevil @ June 25, 2007, 1:38 AM

I wish I could find this on torrent, 'cos I don't really wanna sit at the computer and watch a marathon session, why did my damn laptop have to break?!!

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1060864/7602384/

But it's run out of seeders, unfortunately.

Thanks Retinend!

It might pick up...

... woohoo it's off! 2%!

4 months old? Unlikely. :(

Could PM the upper and ask though, I suppose.

5.8%

Wohoo it's going, kind of... 50kbs! Thank you whoever you are!! Someone is Aus has got good taste and I'm not talking about Ellie, although she tastes good ;) BBQ flavour.

50kbs isn't too bad. Very good actually, if there are still no seeders.

Well it finished last night. The video quality wasn't great but it was watchable, just. It kept jumping slightly though, so I wouldn't recommend anyone download this, unless you can put up with (jump)t.

Wahey! A new series!

Anyone else watch it last night (BBC4-10pm)? I was trying to get my brother and dad to watch it but it opened with some not-particularly-funny, slightly embarrassing jokes and shouty stuff that would admittedly put me off if I were watching it for the first time so they left after a few minutes. But it was still good, I found the segment about how editors use 'nod-shots' to shorten boring interviews fascinating, and the X-factor bit was very funny ("nothing unusual here, just Dannii Minogue impersonating a squeaky gate").

edit: oops, someone else made a thread :(

Retinend - I thankyou greatly for the links. Searching for gold on youtube is normally like searching for a water fountain in the Sahara.