Victoria Wood As Seen On TV

does anyone know where I can download episodes of 'as seen on TV' or any other Victoria wood TV shows?

Quote: Kes83 @ October 28 2009, 3:04 PM BST

does anyone know where I can download episodes of 'as seen on TV' or any other Victoria wood TV shows?

I don't think you can download any of the TV stuff. You just have to buy it on DVD. You can download some of the songs and live shows as audio files though.

that was the feeling I was getting when I was scrolling through the internet.

Quote: Kes83 @ October 28 2009, 3:16 PM BST

that was the feeling I was getting when I was scrolling through the internet.

Yeah I had a quick look and couldn't find any of the TV stuff at all.

You can buy it on DVD-

See Amazon product listing

Personally I thought it was a decent sketch show, but it didn't really make me laugh all that much. The only sketch that got a big laugh out of me from the entire two series was the restaurant two soups sketch (and Victoria Wood wasn't even in that one). I don't think it's aged that well, so that's probably why it doesn't seem that funny to me.

P.S. Shouldn't this be in the Other British Comedy forum, since it's not a sitcom.

Thanks, I just have.
I think Victoria Wood is an excellent writer and has a very observant style.

Yes, thank goodness! What a cast and such a great show. I cannot recall whether I purchased Mother the DVD or the VHS now. Failing that, YouTube is calling me.

They were all very good, Susie, Celia, Patricia - and even Julie.

Victoria was very clever don't you agree OR?

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd February 2015, 6:44 PM GMT

The woman's a flipping genius, it's just a shame that her festive offering was a bit meh.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd February 2015, 6:44 PM GMT

Me? Can't bloody stand the woman.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 3rd February 2015, 1:24 AM GMT

Me? Can't bloody stand the woman.

Just curious OR, as she is very popular and a very talented writer/performer, why you take ag'in her?