Good shows that you ignored for years Page 4

As a kid I remember Sgt Bilko coming on TV and thinking - oh good! a cartoon (even if it is in black and white). Then when the credits finished it was all live action, so I switched off.

There's a few things I never watched at first because the trailers were so bad for them and/or they were marketed completely badly (e.g Pulling). I then actually watched them or had them recommended to me by people I trust.

I've never seen a single episode of Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Cold Feet, Life On Mars, Dead Ringers, Coupling, Flight Of The Conchords, The Likely Lads and many others... Arrogantly, I have no desire to admit any of these shows might be any good, and so will never watch them. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 22 2009, 3:41 PM BST

I've never seen a single episode of Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Cold Feet, Life On Mars, Dead Ringers, Coupling, Flight Of The Conchords, The Likely Lads and many others... Arrogantly, I have no desire to admit any of these shows might be any good, and so will never watch them. :)

Laughing out loud

I've never seen a single episode of Life On Mars

I knew there was something odd about you.

Quote: Gavin @ October 22 2009, 3:46 PM BST

I knew there was something odd about you.

But it's taken the above admission to confirm it? Nice work, Columbo.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 22 2009, 3:49 PM BST

But it's taken the above admission to confirm it? Nice work, Columbo.

One more thing...

Quote: Gavin @ October 22 2009, 3:56 PM BST

One more thing...

I've never seen The Wire...

Oh, shit! You're good. :(

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 22 2009, 4:05 PM BST

I've never seen The Wire...

Oh, shit! You're good. :(

Cool Sometimes I amaze even myself.

The writing on Dead Ringers was often really good/clever.