iTunes Comedy Bargains

Monkey Dust twelve episodes for £9.99 or £1.19 each. Eight of the episodes are not even available on DVD so well worth it.

Vic & Bob's The Weekenders for £1.89 which again is not available on DVD.

Comedy Heroes: Frankie Howerd for £2.99 and I titter ye not! It's £8.99 on DVD so a great bargain on iTunes you can also buy Tommy Cooper Comedy Heroes for £2.99 too.

Quote: James Cotter @ October 13 2009, 1:47 PM BST

Monkey Dust twelve episodes for £9.99 or £1.19 each. Eight of the episodes are not even available on DVD so well worth it.

Comedy Heroes: Frankie Howerd for £2.99 and I titter ye not! It's £8.99 on DVD so a great bargain on iTunes you can also buy Tommy Cooper Comedy Heroes for £2.99 too.

What about Back To Class - Thank You For The Music?

Quote: James Cotter @ October 13 2009, 1:47 PM BST

Ooh, I'd like a copy of that.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 13 2009, 1:48 PM BST

What about Back To Class - Thank You For The Music?

Ironically I do have that on my iPod but unfortunately it's not commercially available yet as we're still working on the art work for the DVD package.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 13 2009, 1:49 PM BST

Ooh, I'd like a copy of that.

Well worth it I just got it. 25 minutes of sheer bliss. Should they have made a series of this?

I'm such a retard

Frankie Boyle's 'Mock the Week' podcast where he tries out material in front of a live audience (instead of a dead one, obviously). All done in the worst possible taste and it's FREE! As far as podcasts go it's quite good.

Quote: James Cotter @ October 13 2009, 1:52 PM BST

Well worth it I just got it. 25 minutes of sheer bliss. Should they have made a series of this?

I really like the episode, so I'd have been up for seeing more. Though if we had, I don't think they would have made 'Smell Of'.

Have the shows been encoded in a high quality?