Eastbound & Down Page 3

Fans of this show will be moistened to hear that HBO is renewing it for a second season.

Sweet!

Quote: David Bussell @ April 9 2009, 1:05 AM BST

Fans of this show will be moistened to hear that HBO is renewing it for a second season.

After what I've read, I'm very surprised at that news; but delighted!

Great show and great news. I think Will Ferrel's hair should get a spin off show.

Seen three episodes on FX and it's brilliant. Surprise, surprise the episode with Will Ferrell in it is the best one. :) I look forward to the next batch of episodes.

I find it watchable and very funny in places but wouldn't say its amazing. Will probably watch them all though.

Out now on DVD, I just picked up a copy.

Any good DVD extras? What about season 2, when's that going to start?

Just rewatched the first series on DVD. Brilliant. Seek it out if you've never watched it.

Quote: earman2009 @ March 27 2010, 2:05 AM BST

Any good DVD extras? What about season 2, when's that going to start?

I haven't looked, but there's a few extra bits, I'm not sure when the second series starts, or even if they've begun filming.

Cool!

Just watched the first episode of series two, great to have it back.

Watched the first ep a couple of weeks ago and for some reason no more since. How odd. Loved it though.

Just watched episode two; this is such a stong show, loved Kenny dancing abput in the American flag; and Stevie returned!

You know all those 'are they sitcom's, are they comedy drama' things we've had a lot of over here lately? Well, this shows them how it should be done.

I have such mixed views about this because on one hand I love it and think it's very funny, and on the other hand I just HATE Kenny Powers.