The Peter Serafinowicz Show Page 2

Looks interesting.
I like the clockwork face.

Quote: zooo @ August 26, 2007, 11:11 PM

Looks interesting.
I like the clockwork face.

That's Michael 6, Jeremy Kyle style robot host. I was lucky enough to see a few of those sketches being filmed. Just describing them to my husband when I got home had me in stiches so watching it all put together should be hilarious.

Hello moogy! Welcome to the board. Was that at County Hall? Do we get to see you on TV?! :O

Hi moogyboobles, welcome to the BSG Wave

Adam

I love the advertising blurb that's going out with this show, something along the lines of "Thursdays are about to get funny." Implying that current Thursday output isn't remotely funny.

Quote: chipolata @ September 21, 2007, 10:04 AM

I love the advertising blurb that's going out with this show, something along the lines of "Thursdays are about to get funny." Implying that current Thursday output isn't remotely funny.

Yeah, good point... I wonder what Mock the Week and Saxondale think of that?!?

For the record the new rather wordy line-up will be:

09:00pm: The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle (more info)
09:30pm: The Peter Serafinowicz Show
10:00pm: That Mitchell and Webb Look (Rpt)

Frankly, I'd prefer Saxondale and Mock the Week.

I love Mock the Week. :(

Where else shall I get my weekly bit of Frankie Boyle?

Quote: zooo @ September 21, 2007, 12:52 PM

Where else shall I get my weekly bit of Frankie Boyle?

Record Mock The Week?

What, and watch the same episode over and over again until the next series starts?

No. I'll just have to stalk him instead. They've left us with no other recourse. :)

Zooo theres lot of angry ginger people in Scotland. Oops i forgot hes an ex alcoholic, not many of them up there :P

Oh ho.
:)

I have seriously got to get myself a Glaswegian. His voice gives me such a (figurative) hard on...

Quote: ajp29 @ September 21, 2007, 6:35 PM

Zooo theres lot of angry ginger people in Scotland. Oops i forgot hes an ex alcoholic, not many of them up there :P

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ September 21, 2007, 7:29 PM

I have seriously got to get myself a Glaswegian. His voice gives me such a (figurative) hard on...

A zing, you mean?

A zing you say. I like it. :)

How did a thread on Peter Seesaw turn into Frankie Boyle induced zings?

Quite easily, with dirty, filthy Laura involved. :)

But we love you really.

I thought Charley was the filthy one.