Things That Wouldn't Exist Without Women Page 9

The Burkha

Clean toilets

Stating the bleeding obvious

Quote: Clockface @ October 6 2009, 5:12 PM BST

The Burkha

Clean toilets

I have a few friends who are are used to be janitors and they all wear women's washrooms are the grossest.

Quote: Curt @ October 6 2009, 5:22 PM BST

I have a few friends who are are used to be janitors and they all wear women's washrooms are the grossest.

No way, don't believe this (with the understanding that you didn't really mean they 'wear' washrooms!).

I've been in both and I'd far rather go in the ladies loos.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 6 2009, 4:07 PM BST

Gawd, I'd love to play netball again. I was GA, because I was one of the taller girls. And then everyone grew. :(

I was wing attack because I was rubbish

Quote: Curt @ October 6 2009, 5:22 PM BST

The missus shares a toilet with a female vegan. She reckons it's like someone's held a dirty protest in there after the vegan's used it.

Anyway, 2 more for the list:

Moaning as an Olympic event.

The psychotic tendency to believe one is always right.

Quote: Sammy @ October 6 2009, 6:44 PM BST

I was wing attack because I was rubbish

I was Goal Defence because I was small and very nippy. It came to an end when I jumped up and headed someone under the chin, making her bite the end of her tongue off.

"When I ask you for advice, I don't really want your advice; I want you to agree/commiserate with me."

Quote: Loopey @ October 6 2009, 7:07 PM BST

I was Goal Defence because I was small and very nippy. It came to an end when I jumped up and headed someone under the chin, making her bite the end of her tongue off.

Ouch!

Quote: Sammy @ October 6 2009, 7:10 PM BST

Ouch!

I was put in the table tennis team after that. :D

Quote: Loopey @ October 6 2009, 7:12 PM BST

I was put in the table tennis team after that. :D

:D I just always remember giggling when we played netball - a really good laugh.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 6 2009, 7:16 PM BST

:D I just always remember giggling when we played netball - a really good laugh.

I think the best thing about being in a sports team was all the time I got off studying for matches, particularly away games.

Cross country running was my favourite. When it was local I would catch the bus at the end of the road and go home for an hour or two, then catch it back. I once saw the PE teacher sitting in the local cafe when he was supposed to be checking up on us so I knew I was safe.

Oooooooooooooooooooh >_<

Quote: Loopey @ October 6 2009, 7:24 PM BST

I think the best thing about being in a sports team was all the time I got off studying for matches, particularly away games.

Cross country running was my favourite. When it was local I would catch the bus at the end of the road and go home for an hour or two, then catch it back. I once saw the PE teacher sitting in the local cafe when he was supposed to be checking up on us so I knew I was safe.

Our school was in the middle of town so we had to run around there, with blokes from the pubs we normally frequented shouting 'encouragement' to us.

That's the trouble with you ladies - it's all about the violence and the competitive sports, if men ruled the world blah, blah, blah, blah. ;)