"Shatner...I'd fight William Shatner."

Just watched Fight Club again for about the 100th time. If you could fight any celebrity living or dead, who'd you fight?

Well, it would certainly be easier if they were dead *snarf, snarf.* Ricky Gervais, because he is at least a bit of a boxer and if I did enough damage to his legs he'd never do that BLOODY dance again. *Calm, calm, running rivers.*

I'd fight Ghandi becuse i'd win mwahahahahahahaha

Keanu Reeves. Because as far as I can see, all boxing involves is being topless, jumping about a ring, getting all sweaty and then hugging each other a lot to stop punching happening.

Sounds marvellous.

Karen Taylor

It would have to be wrestling though

Gillian McKeith! The stuck up poo loving harpie from satan's own anus.

I REALLY don't like her.....

Such violence...

You love it.

:D

Ainsley Harrot with all his "oh thats a bit carrot" nonsense

Twat!

Quote: zooo @ September 18, 2007, 11:31 PM

Keanu Reeves. Because as far as I can see, all boxing involves is being topless, jumping about a ring, getting all sweaty and then hugging each other a lot to stop punching happening.

Sounds marvellous.

Laughing out loud

Got to be Blair for me. The f**king bastard!

Quote: Fantasy Bazaar @ September 18, 2007, 10:32 PM

Just watched Fight Club again for about the 100th time. If you could fight any celebrity living or dead, who'd you fight?

dead, I reckon I'd win

Quote: Fantasy Bazaar @ September 18, 2007, 10:32 PM

Who have you got?

I'd still fight my sis to get her back for giving me a black eye the day i was meeting all of my ex boyfriend's family! I'd get her back...grrrrr!

Quote: Bad dog @ September 20, 2007, 12:23 PM

Who have you got?

speaking for myself I'd like to find out how much a hellraiser Colin Farrell really is! Or maybe Tom Cruise and just hold him at arms length :D