Benidorm - Series 3

I can't wait to see the new series. I'll have to watch it through Sky or on the internet as STV has now axed it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Martin's new girlfriend Brandy is like, and what escapades Madge, Janice, Donald, Jacqueline and the rest of the gang will get up to.

Yep, looking forward to it. Proved to be a surprisingly good series and equally surprising hit for ITV. A lot of really rather genuinely funny stuff.

An hour long and ITV aren't looking to do any half hour sitcoms at the moment.

It's grown and grown. I guess having such a big cast meant that it took a while to 'get' all the characters, but I'm really looking forward to the third series.

I'm looking forward to seeing series three. Sheridan Smith is always good and there's some great guest stars lined up like Una Stubbs, Tim Healy and Keith Barron.

Looking forward to this :) just hope the (naff) special wasn't a taste of how Series 3 is gonna be.

I'm sure hope it wasn't.

Quote: random @ September 23 2009, 7:41 PM BST

the (naff) special

You mad man!

So excited to see this back on! I was a huge fan of the 2nd series.

A whole hour of it? Bleeding hell.

Good stuff so far. The new character is great. :D

Quote: Aaron @ October 2 2009, 9:12 PM BST

Good stuff so far. The new character is great. :D

Indeed.

Restored my faith :)

Now THAT, my friends, is how you write a sitcom. Gag, gag, gag. A good laugh-a-minute, and even on the slower few it was still amusing enough to be unnoticable. Brilliant stuff, and Sheridan Smith's character was fab. :)

Benidorm just gets better each year - I've just seen the first episode of series three on Sky, and it was brilliant! Sheridan Smith did a great Liverpool accent as Martin's new 'friend', Brandy.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/benidorm/

Got it recorded, but with it being an hour long, it is a big commitment to sit down and watch it, but I do think it is quite good.
Keith Barron seems and interesting guest appearance, I wonder if it will be linked to the fact that he appeared in a package holiday sitcom- Duty Free.