BCG Meet up 2009 Page 110

Quote: roscoff @ September 22 2009, 12:51 AM BST

I asked you for phone sex and you mumbled something about cup cakes. Did it for me anyway Pleased

I remember that Unimpressed ....

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 22 2009, 10:02 AM BST

It was us trying to explain to you what a "floozy" is that was so funny!:P

It was probably not the first time I'd called somebody a "slag" within 45 seconds of meeting them, but I believe it was the first time I'd done so accidentally.

Huge apologies for absence.

I just wanted to say give a belated apology for not showing up last Saturday. I've only arrived back in the UK after having to fly to Ireland due to a family illness last Thursday and have not had a moment to think since. Anyways, I would truly have loved to have attended and met all you folk but circumstances were not good unfortunately.

I hope it was a wonderful occasion as I'm sure it will have been. Maybe next time I guess.

Regards.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 21 2009, 11:42 PM BST

But when these big pics are loading, it's a pimple, wrinkle, pore fest.

Wave

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 21 2009, 11:42 PM BST

After looking back through the pics, I've changed my mind, I want to adopt roscoff instead. Geoff Mutton can be a friendly wizard who visits our cottage and protects us from billwill's evil pint glasses of doom.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: roscoff @ September 22 2009, 12:51 AM BST

I asked you for phone sex and you mumbled something about cup cakes. Did it for me anyway Pleased

I can confirm this. He soiled himself right in front of us.

Don't get paranoid Aaron, my comment about pimples, pores and wrinkles applies equally to myself also.

Except for the really vain BCG'ers, I would imagine that most of us are looking at our pictures and having a bit of a cringe.

The photographs of you that I like the most are when people are stood with an arm around you. You look very embarrassed, which for some reason, makes me chuckle. :D

I think the lighting was very bad for the photos - or they were too hi-res? The pics appear to have been taken with some sort of "inverse beer goggles" filter attached. :(

There's certainly a lot of sweaty faces on show. I made it into one of the little videos, which pleased me for some reason.

Well I am sorry I missed it I spent the day with a lot of people who didn't realise the war was over.

It wasn't all bad.

By the looks of it, the woman on the left (top picture) was probably on Hitler's side?

There weren't a lot of ladies in Germam uniform so no pics for CHip I am afraid.

Any men in German uniform for Aaron?

Looks like an ace day, Marc. :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 22 2009, 1:59 PM BST

I can confirm this. He soiled himself right in front of us.

:O >_<

The lady on the bottom left fails at having 1940s hair!
The clothes are all quite cool though.

But surely 1940s hair would have fallen out after all this time?