Katie Price Page 3

I remember when Being Jordan came out, it was so exciting. Me and my friends all dressed up as giant breasts and stood in line outside Waterstones at midnight. It was magical.

You're too late Scottidog, the damage has been done. Katie's autobiography has been a huge best seller, her television shows have been broadcast throughout Britain, her taint has spread far and wide, she is now what a lot of young women aspire to be.

Short of sending Terminators back from the future, you may as well come to accept that mankind, as we know it, is doomed.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 12 2009, 12:34 AM BST

I remember when Being Jordan came out, it was so exciting. Me and my friends all dressed up as giant breasts and stood in line outside Waterstones at midnight. It was magical.

You're too late Scottidog, the damage has been done. Katie's autobiography has been a huge best seller, her television shows have been broadcast throughout Britain, her taint has spread far and wide, she is now what a lot of young women aspire to be.

Short of sending Terminators back from the future, you may as well come to accept that mankind, as we know it, is doomed.

Yes, but RC I HATE her, how can we ge her to go away!

Quote: Scottidog @ September 12 2009, 12:35 AM BST

Yes, but RC I HATE her, how can we ge her to go away!

There's a fine line between love and hate Scottidog. You strike me as the type to have angry wanks over pictures of Jordan's naked bewbies with the inevitable feelings of disgust and self loathing that result from such a dirty deed.

My advice to you Scott is to stalk her, kill her and wear one of her dead breasts as a hat*. (Of course, when the police come, don't mention my name - you woman murdering weirdo).

*Then you'd have a Price on your head. Geddit?...No? Up yours. :P

I quite like Katie Price, she is an inspiration to woman kind everywhere.

But Jordan... Don't get me started.
What a complete ****

Pseudonym?

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 12 2009, 1:48 AM BST

Pseudonym?

Secret of Nimh?

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 12 2009, 1:48 AM BST

Pseudonym?

Correct!
Thanks for that.

I'll just add a few Asterisks.

Katie Price smells.

Quote: Leevil @ September 12 2009, 2:20 AM BST

Katie Price smells.

A perfect name for her brand of perfume.

Katie Price Smells: For Slaaags.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 12 2009, 12:07 AM BST

Jordan on the other hand could well the whore of Babylon that St. John sees in the book of revelation.

That's a bit in depth!

I wonder if she has an hour free this afternoon? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Scottidog @ September 11 2009, 11:45 PM BST

Katie Price. Aka Jordan the slaggggggggggg.

When will this Vile, Grotesque pitiful woman just F**k off.

I just plead for the paparazzi to stop taking pictures of her and the little kids to stop buying the magazines she is in.

What is happening to the world if this woman is held up high and put on a pedestal.

Don't give her the oxygen of publicity by starting threads about her. Unless of course you want everyone to rip the piss out of her. That's probably OK.

I hate Katie Price her artillery units pounded the Israeli coastal settlements through out the 1960s and she permitted the PLO to establish terrorist bases.

Bitch.

Quote: sootyj @ September 12 2009, 11:35 AM BST

I hate Katie Price her artillery units pounded the Israeli coastal settlements through out the 1960s and she permitted the PLO to establish terrorist bases.

Bitch.

Jordan also did a good job working for Malcolm Mclaren in his shop back in the 70s. She had a good figure then, too!

Quote: Bad dog @ September 12 2009, 11:28 AM BST

Don't give her the oxygen of publicity by starting threads about her. Unless of course you want everyone to rip the piss out of her. That's probably OK.

I want to rally up haters, so we can all send a petition to the newspapers to get them to stop putting her in the news...Or not... Or Just all throw water balloons filled with spunk at her windows.