What YouTube video are you watching?

What YouTube video are you currently watching? I went nostalgic and thought I'd watch some of the variety act I used to watch as a kid called Rod, Jane and Freddy who were on Rainbow and then had their own show. God, I was terrified by how corny it really is now. The songs and not to mention the costumes they wore.

Bizarrely, I was watching music videos by Betty Boo today. I don't know why, I guess I just fancied 'dooing the do'. She was fit though.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 7 2009, 6:00 PM BST

What YouTube video are you currently watching? I went nostalgic and thought I'd watch some of the variety act I used to watch as a kid called Rod, Jane and Freddy who were on Rainbow and then had their own show. God, I was terrified by how corny it really is now. The songs and not to mention the costumes they wore.

The late night adult version "Rod, Jane, Freddy in the beddy,"

Was rather good...

"We know a song about spit roasting!"

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 7 2009, 6:59 PM BST

Bizarrely, I was watching music videos by Betty Boo today. I don't know why, I guess I just fancied 'dooing the do'. She was fit though.

She was fit and I too have been listening to her she's infectious.

I remember Doing the Do, classic stuff.

Jane has probably been in bed with both Rod and Freddy. She was married to Rod, they divorced and now she is married to Freddy.

The Americans had Peter, Paul and Mary. We had Rod, Jane and Freddy. Hmmm... but which one is best...?

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 7 2009, 8:06 PM BST

The Americans had Peter, Paul and Mary. We had Rod, Jane and Freddy. Hmmm... but which one is best...?

No fair PPM were a proper band!

RJF just existed so dad wouldn't turn over.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 7 2009, 8:02 PM BST

I remember Doing the Do, classic stuff.

Jane has probably been in bed with both Rod and Freddy. She was married to Rod, they divorced and now she is married to Freddy.

Where are you baby is my get up and go track!

None, because YouTube is 99.9999% shite.

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2009, 8:17 PM BST

Nay! I just watched most of the Venture Brothers season 3.

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2009, 8:17 PM BST

I can see you not enjoying it, as you are a picture quality geek, yet things like that don't bother me, just as long as it is broadcastable, then it is fine for me. You can get an awful lot of stuff on it, for example every episode of The Good Life and being a football fan, I can get some great football moments from the past. There is a lot on it, but yes, I'd rather sit in my living room with a cup of coffee and a DVD.

I dunno, picture quality doesn't really obsess me. But I do object to sitting staring at a small area of my screen and not being able to look anywhere else in case I miss stuff. (Ok, I do have two monitors on my computer, but you get the point.) But on YouTube quality does tend to be extra low, and the clips are generally very short. Plus ... well, I just don't like it.

There's more to You Tube then pirated videos of old comedy shows. It's full of wonderfully funny and madly original stuff.

Things like 'I'm a chargin' up ma lazar', 'Idiot of the Year' and 'WTF?! Boom!' are surreally entertaining. You do have to switch your brain off for them, but nonetheless, still very good.

Those are the shitty clips I mentioned.

Well, as long as you're keeping an open mind about it. :D

Just saw this scene on Frasier, made me lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ON-lkYXoQ

Quote: zooo @ September 8 2009, 3:00 PM BST

Just saw this scene on Frasier, made me lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ON-lkYXoQ

:D