New series of Vic & Bob's "Catterick" online?

It is said here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/aug/18/vic-reeves-bob-mortimer-return
...that they are very likely going to do a second series! Except with the episodes put online.
People who liked the first one, what do ye reckon to that? Good idea? Yea? Nay?

Personally, I think Catterick was one of the best things they've ever done, and that if it carries on in the same quality, then it can only be a good thing; however, if the missing years is felt, then it could get a little tired. But overall, looking forward to it if/when it happens!

Yes, the best they've ever done. Yet, I still don't watch it. ;)

Catterick was class. I hope this is true.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ August 29 2009, 4:00 PM BST

Catterick was class. I hope this is true.

These rumours have been circulating for quite a while now. Following the return of Shooting Stars, I think it quite possible.

Why online?

How can anyone make any money - or is it a pay to view thing?

And can it not be Catterick just a new series of Big Night Out.

I don't remember Catterick being that good. The only time I remember laughing out loud was when Matt Lucas's character shat himself.

Quote: bigfella @ August 29 2009, 5:24 PM BST

Why online?

How can anyone make any money - or is it a pay to view thing?

And can it not be Catterick just a new series of Big Night Out.

Well, I do remember hearing that when Catterick nearly wasn't commissioned (or something like that), they said that they liked the idea so much that they'd do it home-made on a hand-held camera if they had to, so I'm imagining similar circumstances here! Also, I remember them saying somewhere else that they feel Big Night Out had run it's full course, so yeah. Probably nothing on that one. Teary

That article is my only information source, by the way, so if anyone knows something not in there...

I would watch a new series as long as Reece Shearsmith was still in it. He was the best part of Catterick.

Quote: catskillz @ August 29 2009, 5:36 PM BST

The only time I remember laughing out loud was when Matt Lucas's character shat himself.

That was the stand out moment for me too, it kind of left his body and went down his trousers at right angles...

I read this too and hope to bloody God it's true. What a strange, LSD-tripesque series!