Shooting Stars Page 16

Quote: Liëka @ August 29 2009, 1:14 PM BST

Oh, definitely! Forgot to mention that. The musical corn cobs were very Big Night Out too, I think Vic did something similar then... dancing corn cobs I think it was, with numbers on, and lifting up the right cobs when the numbers were called out. Set to music. Ending in chaos. Summat like that. .... :D

Yes, I can remember it was Charlie Higson's voice-over that was reading the numbers, which were messed up by Bob shouting over it using a megaphone.

Quote: Liëka @ August 29 2009, 1:14 PM BST

Oh, definitely! Forgot to mention that. The musical corn cobs were very Big Night Out too, I think Vic did something similar then... dancing corn cobs I think it was, with numbers on, and lifting up the right cobs when the numbers were called out. Set to music. Ending in chaos. Summat like that. .... :D

The dancing corn cobs on Big Night Out were one of the funniest things I've ever seen and still make me chuckle. Vic had to snap some in half when the numbers called out started to include fractions.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 29 2009, 1:24 PM BST

The dancing corn cobs on Big Night Out were one of the funniest things I've ever seen and still make me chuckle. Vic had to snap some in half when the numbers called out started to include fractions.

Certainly was a highlight! I'd forgotten about the fractions. Must re-watch them sometime. Pleased

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 28 2009, 1:28 AM BST

Just watched it - felt just like the old days, nothing's changed except they appear a tad more mature. Luckily in body only. Loved Nico Tatarowicz's turn. Very funny. He's a very tall, very Northern, very talented character actor / comedian who'll have his own show soon. I predict this. Hear me. For so it shall be. And shit.

Nico Tatarowicz isn't in this new series of 'Shooting Stars'. Angelos Epithemiou is played by comedian Dan Skinner AKA Renton Skinner

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 29 2009, 1:24 PM BST

Any bits with Graham Lister were brilliant. As were 'Action/Image Exchange'. Whatever happened to Les, BTW?

I oh-so would love to see a compilation show of all the sketches from Shooting Stars. That would be brill.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 30 2009, 1:15 AM BST

Any bits with Graham Lister were brilliant. As were 'Action/Image Exchange'. Whatever happened to Les, BTW?

Ridiculously, Les got a spin-off from BNO called "Les Lives". :D They're all on this YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bloodynorales#play/uploads

He also randomly visited Glastonbury with a few friends, which I think is on the same channel. Pleased

Really difficult question oming up but could be really helpful.

Does anyone know the episode or even the series when the video clip in the middle was of ulrika watering flowers or something and had a little boy/girl knock her over with there tricycle?

told u it was hard. any help would be so so appreciated. thanks

Nabillia, do you remember any of the guests that were on the ep? Because if you can, then I could find it, but without that, there's nothing I can do without re-watching Series 3. o.o

The line that I found funniest from the latest episode was when Matt Lucas fell into the paddling pool and then said 'Oh! That's unfortunate!' That was pure comic genius.

Quote: Liëka @ August 30 2009, 1:20 PM BST

Nabillia, do you remember any of the guests that were on the ep? Because if you can, then I could find it, but without that, there's nothing I can do without re-watching Series 3. o.o

nahthat's the problem I have no clue. I was so young when it happend so I don't remember. ive got most of season 3 but im not sure its even the right season. can anyone actually remember the skit?

thanks

Quote: Nabillia @ August 30 2009, 1:27 PM BST

nahthat's the problem I have no clue. I was so young when it happend so I don't remember. ive got most of season 3 but im not sure its even the right season. can anyone actually remember the skit?

thanks

I remember the clip well, because (and this is the annoying thing) I've watched it recently, which is what makes me think it's Series 3, because I'm on Series 4 now. I'll keep looking!

Quote: Liëka @ August 30 2009, 1:32 PM BST

I remember the clip well, because (and this is the annoying thing) I've watched it recently, which is what makes me think it's Series 3, because I'm on Series 4 now. I'll keep looking!

oh geez thanks a bunchthat's such a help. the thing is it was me who played the little girl on the bike and I havnt seen it since I filmed it when I was like 6 or 7
if I knew my exact age when it was done I could get the series but im pretty useless and have no idea :P

Quote: Nabillia @ August 30 2009, 1:34 PM BST

oh geez thanks a bunchthat's such a help. the thing is it was me who played the little girl on the bike and I havnt seen it since I filmed it when I was like 6 or 7
if I knew my exact age when it was done I could get the series but im pretty useless and have no idea :P

Thats a pretty good thing to have done, I reckon! I remembered you saying it was you when they showed on the Inside Story last night. Pleased

Quote: Liëka @ August 30 2009, 1:36 PM BST

Thats a pretty good thing to have done, I reckon! I remembered you saying it was you when they showed on the Inside Story last night. Pleased

ha cheers anyway, it wudnt of been the Christmas special would it? cos I think ive got all of season 3 bar the Christmas epsidoe lying around somewhere