What are you smoking?

Tried Drum today for the first time in years. F**k me it's harsh.

My brand during my Californian years was "Bali Shag".

I still sometimes accidentally ask for it in British shops. I think my corner shop guy thinks I'm coming on to him.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ August 20 2009, 6:57 PM BST

F**k me it's harsh.

Best offer I had all day you smooth talking devil.

I don't smoke but I occaisonally like some snuff, I'm majorly into Wilson's of Sharrow currently.

Laughing out loud Was gonna make this thread earlier.

Amber Leaf.

I do enjoy the occasional big fat cigar. But they are so f**king expensive - so it is bloody occasional.

I tend to smoke marlboro lights, I go for lights cause it makes me feel less guilty about dying 5 years earlier.

I enjoy the very occasional cigar too.

I'm not sure
But It smells funny, my eyes have gone all red & I really fancy a Chunky Kit Kat.

Nothing. :(

I was smoking 40 Marbly Lights a day, but my finances changed so I've cut down to 20 Marbly Reds 100s.

I get all the nicotine I crave and I don't cough anymore. I'm one of those few people who loves smoking and doesn't want to quit.

I don't smoke anymore, but I'm an occasional social smoker- about three a year. Feel like one now actually, but there's not really an occasion, so I'm not going to.

You can join us cigarette addicts at the BCG Meet Up Jack. That's a special occassion.

I don't fancy going to one of these meet ups. It's like, I know you all in a Cyber way and I think meeting you all will take away half the thrill of this site (though I don't mean that in a nasty way, I'm sure you're all lovely people).

I've met quite a few people from this forum and every man and woman jack of them has been absolutely smashing. Up to you Jack, but you're missing out on meeting intelligent, funny and like minded people.

Probably so, but I feel meeting people off the forum will take away a lot of the fun of the only cyber people I know.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 20 2009, 10:02 PM BST

I've met quite a few people from this forum and every man and woman jack of them has been absolutely smashing. Up to you Jack, but you're missing out on meeting intelligent, funny and like minded people.

Are you sure that wasn't Chortle Renegade?

Pebbles :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 20 2009, 9:11 PM BST

Nothing. :(

Console