Welcome to the BSG Board!

Firstly, a big welcome from Mark (BSG Editor) and myself!

We'd like to ask if you could just quickly read over the board rules before you start. There's not too many, and they're fairly simple, but we do operate a zero tolerance policy.

Having said that, we are a very friendly bunch, so hopefully you've not been scared off!

If you've not done so already, you might want to start by completing your profile, and then heading over to the Introductions forum to say hello.

And if you have any questions, comments, or problems, do let us know over in Help & Feedback. (If necessary, we always aim to respond within a few hours.)

Anyway, that's that, so once again, Mark and I would like to welcome you here, to the first ever BSG Board! Have fun! :)

Hi folks, First time on the message board so be gentle with me. Is it me or are there no decent British sitcoms being produced at the moment, how they can keep churning out insipid programmes like My Hero / My Family beggars belief. This industry wants a good shake up.

Well, I suppose it depends on what one classifies as "decent" exactly, but yes, quite. It's all a bit of a joke right now.

(And not in the good way.)

My Family's good!!!

Give us more BREAD!.....sigh!.....they just don't make em like that any more

That's quite the bump.

Quote: Up4it @ February 11, 2008, 2:45 PM

Give us more BREAD!.....sigh!.....they just don't make em like that any more

We've not had the Bubonic Plague in a while either.

Laughing out loud You weren't a fan then Aaron

Well, I've seen worse. But I'm not going to be signing any petitions or anything, no.

Aaron what happened to Colin Cliffe ? he only posted 2 things.

he died. shame really. nice bloke.

Quote: Jake How @ March 7, 2008, 4:11 PM

Aaron what happened to Colin Cliffe ? he only posted 2 things.

A spy! There's a lot of em about Rolling eyes

Why did you bump this thread Jake?

You really are a naughty little scamp today, Ellie's going to have to smack your bottom.

I just wondered what happened to him, it just I looked at his post count and it said 2.

There are lots of members who have only posted once or twice.