Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone a verry merry Christmas and happy New Year from all of us at The British Sitcom Guide.

We've had a crazy year here, improving the site both behind and in front of "the scenes", including introducing the new user system, and of course this lovely new message board, but it's still not yet complete! We've got a bunch of new stuff on the way - although it may not be entirely noticable - and can't wait for the year ahead to get stuck in and see what else we can come up with.

It looks set to be another interesting year ahead for British sitcom, with dozens of (hopefully decent) new programmes on the way, and some old shows making a long overdue appearance on DVD. All in all, it certainly looks promising!

So once again, please do have a wonderful Christmas, and thanks for being a part of the community. :)

Merry Christmas Aaron and all!

Christmas salutations to all and to all have a blindingly fantastic New Year! And for anyone bereft of a brilliantly good comedy idea to use as a launching pad into TV may I suggest the following for consideration:

There's a bloke in a car with a cat in the front passenger seat.....

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE"

Merry cristmas everyone, i have been a member since october and i am still addicted, so Aaron and Mark and Wheeler you are obviously doing something right, keep up the good work, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

Merry Christmas everyone! even if it is only the Eve...I am currently watching Mr Darcy and the miserable half of Derbyshire...and wishing I hadnt had to go find parsnips, and so could of watched it all! oh well, beats a Carry On... IMHO! here's to a wonderful comedy year ahead-break out the sherry

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 24, 2006, 2:47 PM

oh well, beats a Carry On... IMHO!

:O

sorry :$

Merry Christmas Aaron and everyone! This is one of the more affable sites I've come across (so far...) and look forward to contributing more after Xmas and next year.

Because we love comedy we're all obviously such a happy bunch!!! :D

Yes, Happy Christmas everyone!

I'm very pleased with the way things at the BSG have gone this year - we've really expanded - I'd like to thank everyone for joining in the discussions and making it such a friendly place to share ideas, advice and opinions.

A special thanks must also go to all the content contributors who have helped us form some great programme guides, Thomps for looking after the news section and Aaron for building and watching over this forum and generally helping me keep on top of things. Much appreciated!

2007 is going to be all about content - next month I'll finally be launching our new behind-the-scenes database system - this is going to be fantastic as it'll allow us to provide more information about all the sitcoms on our list quicker, give you more ways of viewing the content (e.g. actors profiles) and much more.

I'm aiming to have coverage for all 900+ sitcoms on our list completed by 2008 so watch this space!

Anyway there's time for a few drinks before we get down to work on that - have a great festive break and keep watching the comedy!

Belated Christmas greetings one and all.