The Inbetweeners - Series 3

Has anyone heard anything about there being a Series 3 of The Inbetweeners?

Cheers

Emma

There will be no doubt. Mightn't be many more after that though cos the actors are looking a bit old already

Yay! Third series is go!

Hopefully my idea for the Lord of The Flies/Inbetweeners feature film will be next!

Quote: sardines @ May 18 2009, 8:13 PM BST

There will be no doubt. Mightn't be many more after that though cos the actors are looking a bit old already

Surely plenty of scope for them to be just as twatty at college?

Yep, confirmed here: http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2009/08/04/9400/inbetweeners_to_return

Dan

Or indeed, here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000128/inbetweeners_given_3rd_series/ :)

"but also moments of crushing heartbreak"

The only bit I can recall that could really be referred to as such would be when Jay is dumped in the last episode of series two.

Great to hear there's a third run on the way.

Good news, although sadly its not a sitcom that can really go on for years given the ageing cast. I wish it could though!

Quote: sardines @ May 18 2009, 8:13 PM BST

Ooold?

I think they all look quite young.
(Even though most if not all of them are older than their characters, I seem to remember.)
Anyway they can always go to university or some sort of manual labourer training college for retards (we know who I'm talking about.)

Isn't the lead about 26 now? Just short?

The others seem a fair bit younger, but this show could easily continue at university, right?

I think after series 3, they'll do a series on their gap-year, then finish off with one final episode maybe set in Ibiza?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ August 4 2009, 10:44 PM BST

Isn't the lead about 26 now? Just short?

The others seem a fair bit younger, but this show could easily continue at university, right?

I reckon they should just follow them until old age: 'Last of the Inbetweeners' anyone? Series 70?

Quote: ContainsNuts @ August 4 2009, 10:58 PM BST

I reckon they should just follow them until old age: 'Last of the Inbetweeners' anyone? Series 70?

Yes please! :)

Quote: ContainsNuts @ August 4 2009, 10:58 PM BST

Why stop there? The title would still work in Purgatory, right?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ August 4 2009, 10:44 PM BST

At what point would Jay and Will go to the same university? I'm surprised they let Jay back into Sixth Form...

Dan