The Peter Serafinowicz Show Page 21

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 22 2009, 12:49 PM BST

Which is a writing problem, not a performance problem.

Well, yeah. But there was lots of great writing in the show too.

Thought he was brilliant in Hardware with Martin Freeman. His own show is fairly solidly written but from what I've seen there's nothing particualry amazing. Reminded me a bit of Dead Ringers.

Edited by Aaron.

The highlights of the show for me, were Brian Butterfield miming to the Biggie Smalls rap, and the Alan Alda impression.

The thing that sort of put me of peter was the Christmas show when he did a sketch about Paul McCartney being stoned. I hoenstly can't understand how this was funny as it was pretty factually accurate but yes the skteches you mentioned I found really funny.

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Sebastian Orange-News @ July 23 2009, 2:52 AM BST

The thing that sort of put me of peter was the Christmas show when he did a sketch about Paul McCartney being stoned. I hoenstly can't understand how this funny as it was pretty factually accurate but yes the skteches you mentioned I found really funny.

Were you stoned when you wrote this? Huh?

As he's a kind of family friend I should try and find out about the second series.

He creeps me out. Something about his eyes and monotone voice (even when he smiles). Puts me off anything he's in really.

Is that him doing the voice-over on the latest Listerine mouthwash advert?

Quote: catskillz @ July 27 2009, 3:20 AM BST

Is that him doing the voice-over on the latest Listerine mouthwash advert?

This is Peter Serafinowicz we're talking about. If you think it's him voicing an advert, it probably is.