Scum Page 4

So sorry to hear that Big Fella! There does not seem to be an end to the mindless violence. Not until our spinless government start coming down hard on the scum that is walking our streets.

Quote: Aaron @ June 28 2009, 5:14 PM BST

Gone? We've been electing these wishy washy c**ts for the past decade, passing hundreds of headline-grabbing but ineffectual laws which only serve to hinder the police and support the criminal underbelly of society. But hey, that's their voter base, so what's the surprise?

Do you fancy being Home Secretary Aaron?

Quote: DaButt @ June 28 2009, 5:03 PM BST

I'm a fan of the Arizona sheriff who makes the inmates wear pink underwear, serves them green bologna and houses them in tents in the desert. "If it's good enough for our troops in Iraq..."

Aye. The man is a legend.

But again, human rights act...

Quote: Darren Pomroy @ June 28 2009, 5:15 PM BST

So sorry to hear that Big Fella! There does not seem to be an end to the mindless violence. Not until our spinless government start coming down hard on the scum that is walking our streets.

Thanks. And Indeed!

Wasn't it old Milk Snatcher who closed the borstals and got rid of corporal punishment?

Quote: bigfella @ June 28 2009, 5:13 PM BST

God. I feeling like standing to be an MP!

Can't people like that manage to get elected and effect a change?

Quote: DaButt @ June 28 2009, 5:12 PM BST

Don't you have a bunch of mines that nobody works in anymore?

Or maybe our humanitarian assistance programs for third world countries should come with a stipulation that every bag of rice is accompanied by a street thug.

Again, human rights act.

As for "humanitarian assistance", it should also be abolished.

Quote: DaButt @ June 28 2009, 5:16 PM BST

I have seriously thought about in the past but I didn't go to the right school.

And I was too fat - wrong image. Mr Smith leaps to mind.

But you never know in the future.

Quote: Aaron @ June 28 2009, 5:17 PM BST

As for "humanitarian assistance", it should also be abolished.

I wouldn't go that far, but I don't see the point in sending food and money to nations that show no gratitude and are openly hostile to the donor country.

Aaron, I take it you are still as Conservative as ever?

Quote: bigfella @ June 28 2009, 5:13 PM BST

Ok that might help.

But it's more deeprooted than that - there is a lack of respect - for police, teachers, parents everything.

Why do you think that is? It's because they (the authorities) can't do shit, because they know they'll get brought up on the HRA or some associated liberal bollocks. Just abolish it. Bring in some proper punishments and consequences. Protect teachers, not the unruly f**kers they're meant to deal with. Train police properly, build massive prisons with horrible conditions, and throw people in for pretty much every offence going.

The other that pissed me off was that there were five people in A+E because of attacks or fights.

If this wasn't needed.

1. The times to be seen would be quicker
2. The money could be spent on cancer treatment or something.

Quote: DaButt @ June 28 2009, 5:15 PM BST

After a few hundred years we'll have created a race of blind, albino, mutant marauders like in the movies!

I saw an albino black girl today. She had dreadlocks and everything. Very strange.

Quote: bigfella @ June 28 2009, 5:15 PM BST

Do you fancy being Home Secretary Aaron?

Yep!

Although I prefer World King. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ June 28 2009, 5:20 PM BST

Why do you think that is? It's because they (the authorities) can't do shit, because they know they'll get brought up on the HRA or some associated liberal bollocks. Just abolish it. Bring in some proper punishments and consequences. Protect teachers, not the unruly f**kers they're meant to deal with. Train police properly, build massive prisons with horrible conditions, and throw people in for pretty much every offence going.

Ok.

You're right.

Quote: DaButt @ June 28 2009, 5:16 PM BST

No single MP can have any effect any more. Each is just a leashed-bitch of their party leader. And if they're independent, they may as well not turn up at all.