Best on Mock the Week?

Who is the best on Mock the Week?

Frankie Boyle

For me, Frankie and Russell probably come across slightly better on-screen, but in the studio it's more Russell and Hugh.

Average all round!

It's about as fresh as 5 week old spag bol...

Frankie and Russell as someone already said.

Fraaaaankieee!

And Russell.

I think that's pretty much universally agreed upon.

Frankie Boyle, I loved "Help I'm trapped in a sign making factory!"

Yes!

And that 16 year old policemen are strippergrams for paedophiles.

He's easily one of the best comedians around at the moment, so f'n witty.

Yes and yes.

*moved to Other British Comedy*

Frankie has my style of humour. Russel you feel you have to laugh at coz you don't want to disappoint that pretty ickle face Laughing out loud

Frankie Boyle's comedy has bite because he has an agenda. He's actually quite an angry man at heart. I think everyone is good – they all have different strengths. Andy Parsons had a good night tonight.

I agree about the angry. But when he was on Richard & Judy the other week, he was so quiet and soft spoken, he was like a different person. He didn't feel like he was performing, I suppose.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 16, 2007, 11:45 PM

Frankie has my style of humour. Russel you feel you have to laugh at coz you don't want to disappoint that pretty ickle face Laughing out loud

Aww!
That is true sometimes.
I think he has a man crush on Frankie and tries to impress him with his jokes.

Quote: zooo @ August 17, 2007, 4:43 PM

I think he has a man crush on Frankie and tries to impress him with his jokes.

Ha ha, now you mention it I can see what you mean - he does look across at him from time to time.

Russell annoys me for some reason. Maybe because he delivers his, admitedly funny, jokes in such a smug and arrogant way.

I think we're all in agreement though - Frankie Boyle is ace and very quick witted.

I like Hugh - he doesn't contribute much during most of the show (apart from getting the actual answers to the topical questions right... I think someone mentioned before he does like to win) but in the final round he's always on top form.