Post "Post Thread" Stress Disorder

Does anybody else ever post a thread and then start to worry that nobodies going to respond to it and you're going to look like an idiot who's come up with a rubbish idea that isn't remotely interesting to anybody? I get it a lot. It's like a microcosm of the whole writing-submission process.

Yes! I do.

(Damn. I replied. That wasn't supposed to be the plan).

Mark!

Yes, that's why I never ever start threads.

I also feel absurdly proud if I start a thread that gets loads of replies, like it's some kind of major achievement.

It never enters my head.
I'm used to talking to nobody, i have a blog for goodness sake.

Since no one replied to my above post for over 12 hours it has made me paranoid. Thanks a munch bunch, jason, i now have another neurosis to add to my growing collection.

yes, I have that syndrome. I confess. There's nothing worse than indifference.
I don't even like it when I'm the last person in thread who posted something, because it might look that I somehow managed to put the end to the thread...

OK, it's not THAT bad. But please, visit the first ever thread started by me (it's in general sitcom discussion), if you don't want me to go mad ;)
-----
Never mind, at least one person replied and that already is something :)

I wasn't bothered but now i am. I may have to re register in the name of my other personality and reply to my own threads that i started.
And here was me thinking the worst thing on my mind was when the feck does the new series of Desperate Houswives start. Now i dont care about nothing except my threads.No husband dearest i dont want that double chocolate layer cake with over indulging cream. I am too stressed to eat now. Put it in the fridge i will have it when my tummy stops churnng...