The Old Guys - Series 1 Page 18

No, I guess not.

So has it been recommissioned then?

Yes.

Good.

Indeed. :)

Good. It deserves a 2nd series. it was starting to find its feet towards the end of series 1 and will hopefully progress further in series 2. :)

Good that it's being given a chance to bed-in. :)

Just discovered this and it definitely grew on me as it progressed. Glad to see it will be back. Reminds me of my husband's grandfather and his neighbor. They've got it bad for the "young chick" down the block (she's 65).

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 10 2009, 2:09 PM BST

Just to pick up from the news on the front page about a second series being commissioned; this is great news, but the the link merely takes you to the Guide's guide for the programme. Is it supposed to link to a news article instead with more info? Just wondered.

Go to the top of the class for reading the front page! Anyway, yes, sorry - that link is a bit of a quirk (it delivers you straight to the guide as the news story is simply that one line... nothing more to say).

I too am pleased to see The Old Guys coming back... it deserves a chance to build on the solid foundations it set in Series 1.

I just got pissed off (!) about the urinating in the sink scene.

A bit too close to home. (No - I'm not giving any more details!)

Anyone heard anything about a second series and/or a DVD Release of the first?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/the_old_guys/

Good news, but no news of a DVD release of the first series. Do you think it will happen?

I am 1000000% certain that it will happen.

If I were a betting man, I would place substantial sums of money on it being released within 1 month of the beginning of S2.