The Weather Page 2

Quote: roscoff @ June 7 2009, 10:21 PM BST

In other news, saw rabbits two buzzards (or the same one in a different place) and a fox.

Foxes are rare around here, but there are plenty of buzzards. They're usually circling a rotting deer carcass. I've had plenty of close calls with the local deer population and it's only a matter of time before my car collides with a buzzard's future breakfast.

We've had a lot of weather recently, haven't we?

The weather is crazy at the moment but you got to love it.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 7 2009, 11:07 PM BST

I like it when we don't have weather... >_<

Quote: roscoff @ June 7 2009, 10:21 PM BST

Was out today walking. Sunshine and rain. Countryside does smell fantastic just after a rain storm. I don't mind getting wet as long as I've got a warm house and a telly to get back to.

In other news, saw rabbits two buzzards (or the same one in a different place) and a fox. Unusual to see a fox in broad daylight as it was only about 4 o'clock instaed of near twilight when I've seen them before.

Ace. :)

Hi weather persons Wave Geek . Tonight (9/6/09) at 20:00 ITV

Nature's Fury - Hurricane
EPE10578875001
Hurricane
Chris Terrill tracks two enormous hurricanes, trying to get directly in the path of destruction. Still dazed after the impact of Hurricane Gustav, the southern states of America are told to brace themselves for one of the biggest storms ever recorded - Hurricane Ike. After a frantic chase across America, Chris finally reaches the Texas coastline , where he is warned that anybody remaining by the sea faces 'certain death'

Weather today in South East Wales- Overcast but warm turning to sunny this evening. Boring Angry

Also

http://www.hemmy.net/2006/04/21/bad-weather-stunning-pictures/

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 7 2009, 11:07 PM BST

Not so much weather today, was there? *sighs*

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 9 2009, 7:02 PM BST

Not so much weather today, was there? *sighs*

Tim I never quite know if your taking the piss or not. So I'll call it taking the mick with a little dribble of wee. You know the the kind you get when you've worn those lovely white jeans for the first time and then you get the splash back that would make a tsunami look like a ripple.

I've never owned a pair of lovely white jeans... *sighs*

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 9 2009, 7:16 PM BST

I've never owned a pair of lovely white jeans... *sighs*

Shame on you!

I do feel a lot of shame, a lot of the time. If only the weather would change... Oh, it is! It is!!...

No. No, it isn't. *weeps*

Nice and overcast here. Need proper rain though.

Always good for the garden.

Yesterday warm with a thunder storm thrown in. Sunny today. Found I have a leak in the bathroom roof. Rain not welcome for a while :(

It's suuuunny! :D My walk home was lovely.