Stand Up.......And Be Counted

Who'd you recommend seeing at the moment ?

Mine would be Michael McIntyre. He's absolutely stomach crunchingly hilarious -if you're ever at a loose end, go see him. Followed closely by Lee Mack......

http://www.myspace.com/michaelmcintyre

Ah, I have to disagree with that choice of McIntyre. There's sommet about him that bothers me. I'll agree with Lee Mack though.

I'll vote for Frankie Boyle.

Robin Ince would be mine. He was a brilliant special guest at the David Cross and Friends night.

Michael Macintyre's playing Edinburgh this month. If there's still tickets available after pay day, I'm going to see him

Yeah I might be see him on 25th in Edinburgh.

I'd recomend Franky Boyle, he is quick witted and really topical, anyway it's great to see this place is still thriving. Take care everyone.

Wow, it's the Roberts! :O

Quote: Aaron @ August 8, 2007, 6:30 PM

Wow, it's the Roberts! :O

I'm still here but only very occasionally, i can't make it here as much as i used to i've got a new job, i work in advertising at the moment, it's great how advertising works, i mean beer adverts for example, will show three blokes down the pub 'avin a laugh holding a pint, looking quite cool, they never show how it actually is the same blokes at two in the morning, crawling along a gutter with sick down their jeans and half a kebab stuck to their face, then waking up next to some hideous creature straight from the lord of the rings trilogy, "drink strongbow" anyway i love all you guys, i have to go now and crawl along a gutter with sick down my jeans and half a kebab on my face, i'm not drunk just weird, anyway take care guys, Chapman see you on October the 27th its my round.

My favorites at the moment..

David Armand, Steven Hughes and Nina Ricci.

Steven Hughes espeecially...

I saw my first in a pub stand up night last night... really enjoyed it. Although i was annoyed that the female comedienne resulted in telling vulgar jokes about sex...blah blah blah! It just enhanced the bad stereotype i have about female stand ups. The rest were funny, i was just a little dissapointed with the female. Who needs jokes about periods!?

Quote: EllieJP @ August 12, 2007, 1:36 AM

Who needs jokes about periods!?

Yikes! My opening joke is about periods (no pun intended)

Yer but it's kinda funny when men talk about it... they don't know the reality of it. Women...it's not funny! Well for me it's not!

Quote: EllieJP @ August 12, 2007, 1:49 AM

Yer but it's kinda funny when men talk about it... they don't know the reality of it.

Laughing out loud

It's so true!!

I bleed every month... the radiators ;)