Benidorm - Summer Special

Summer Special - Sunday 31st May @ 21.00 on ITV1

Benidorm - Summer Special

Looking forward to this :)

Yes, it should be good. I never managed to watch the last episode of the second series, but my brother has it on DVD, so will watch it as it looks like it carries on for the Monday broadcast.

This sitcom has got better the more I've watched it, look forward to it.

I've never seen this but people at work rave about it so I will have to watch it because it does sound funny.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 29 2009, 12:53 PM BST

Yes, it should be good. I never managed to watch the last episode of the second series, but my brother has it on DVD, so will watch it as it looks like it carries on for the Monday broadcast.

I think it's sunday.

You're right Dave man, will have to watch it tonight then.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 30 2009, 9:23 PM BST

You're right Dave man, will have to watch it tonight then.

Are you in a different time-zone?

Ace. Laughing out loud

Have it recorded, will get down to watching it probably on Wednesday.

Keeping an eye on Usenet tonight ...

Was very disappointing :(

All story - not much laughs.

The last 1/4 being the best.

I've never been able to get into this show. I watched the last half of this and it was the same as the series. A few laughs in there but I can't decide if it's bad dialogue or bad acting that ruins it for me.

The best of it was in the past unfortunatly. When it was all banter and gags around the pool.

None of that on this 'special'. Bit boring for me.

I wasn't impressed. The nod to "No Country for Old Men" was funny, but it all seemed like a wasted effort. Hopefully the new series will find the show back in form.

Yeah, it wasn't as together as the half hour episodes but specials hardly ever do as well. The funniest line for me is when the unhappy couple are at the doctors about her pregnancy and the bloke has told the doctor his sperm count. The doctor laughs and says, "as your Les Dennis says on Family Fortunes: if its up there I'll give you the money myself." Laughing out loud