Pulling Special

It's on tonight at 9pm on BBC Three. Thought I'd start a thread to discuss it.

Er, I'm looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it, but there is this thread for Pulling. :)

Me too.

It was a very good series & I think Sharon Horgans character is brilliant.
Poor Karl.

This is now the thread apparently.

I really enjoyed the Pulling Special, it was great to see the characters again and had some great gags.

Hopefully, it will have got really good viewing figures and the idiots at BBC Three will bring it back for another proper series.

I missed it, but hope to catch one of the umpteen repeats. I am also fairly miffed that the second series DVD doesn't include the special. I would have thought they'd have included it with the second series, since I can't see it selling much on its own.

It was very good.

I didn't like the new look Louise, slim does not suit her IMO? :(

Awesome. I loved every minute of it. Great writing, great acting... just generally brilliant.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 17 2009, 7:50 PM BST

Hopefully, it will have got really good viewing figures and the idiots at BBC Three will bring it back for another proper series.

It got 394,000 last night. Which is ok, but not as much as Horne & Corden :(

Quote: Mark @ May 18 2009, 12:41 PM BST

Awesome. I loved every minute of it. Great writing, great acting... just generally brilliant.

It got 394,000 last night. Which is ok, but not as much as Horne & Corden :(

Horne & Corden's was probably for all the wrong reasons, so...

Quote: maidenpriest @ May 18 2009, 12:16 PM BST

I didn't like the new look Louise, slim does not suit her IMO? :(

I think she looked very well and it was good the fact she was smaller was mentioned in the show.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ May 18 2009, 12:58 PM BST

the fact she was smaller was mentioned in the show.

Which was nice to see, rather than wash over it.

I really enjoyed it. Wasn't quite sure at first, but picked up and I laughed out loud quite a lot. I particularly remember the scene standing next to the plane as one which I was giggling away to.

Interesting ending too - clearly teasing that fool with the prospect of further series.

Quote: Aaron @ May 18 2009, 2:06 PM BST

I particularly remember the scene standing next to the plane as one which I was giggling away to.

So you do have a sense of humour. ;)

That bit was very good. Scarily I was likened to Karen, especially after the torture scene. :(

I enjoyed it. Very good, better than a lot on at the moment. Criminal that they have cancelled it. I loved Donna and her posh bloke. And Louise having a boyfriend in a coma was perfect.

I heard Sharon H on the radio the other day discussing the cancellation: seemed amicable and made light of it, and she has a first-refusal deal with the BBC so they are obviously working on more stuff. She spoke about a prison idea which sounded amusing.

Quote: Maurice Minor @ May 18 2009, 9:12 PM BST

I heard Sharon H on the radio the other day discussing the cancellation: seemed amicable and made light of it

Well if she's got a first-look deal with Auntie, she's going to be all diplomatic, isn't she?