Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 16

Quote: delboyTIT @ March 10 2009, 5:13 AM GMT

Seinfeld... Really lame crap.

I don't think you'll get much support on that one!

Wanted to throw my 2 cents in...I think Pulling is the best comedy I've seen since The Office. Very well written, very well acted and the casting is excellent. Paul Kaye was a great add on in the second series and I think Tanya Franks was absolutely brilliant in it. The funniest bit for me was when the police caught her in the phone box eating a curry, pissed myself when I seen that. Probably can relate to it coz im in my 30s too, and getting over the fact that your 20s are over is hard! I can relate to a bit of every character with regard to the girls, and I thinkthat's why I like it so much.
BBC Three were nuts cancel this coz theres at least 2 more series left in it. It's good to see Sharon is doing so well, and I'm sure her new stuff will be excellent. Really will miss Pulling though.

Welcome David!

(Watch the spelling and grammar, though!)

Aaron'll come at you with tippex and a murderous glint.

True story.

2009 Final Special

So the final special goes out tomorrow night (Sunday). Don't miss it - it's been picking up rave reviews (e.g. "simply brilliant: a hilarious thrill", "This one-off final episode is BRILLIANT. It exudes quality from start to finish" & "soaring, filthy, funny and, well, triumphant")... making Danny Cohen look like an even bigger muppet for cancelling it!

Here's a preview video showing that the smutty but clever dialogue, that makes the show what it is, still remains.

Personally, I can't wait!

Looking forward to this :)

Me too. :)

I only really caught up with this show when they repeated them all recently.
I thought it was very good and I'm looking forward to the special.

Does it clash with the Lost Finale at 9.00, I bet it does.
I may have to watch it on catch up TV.

Weight loss :O

Quote: Mark @ May 16 2009, 2:24 PM BST

2009 Final Special

So the final special goes out tomorrow night (Sunday). Don't miss it - it's been picking up rave reviews (e.g. "simply brilliant: a hilarious thrill", "This one-off final episode is BRILLIANT. It exudes quality from start to finish" & "soaring, filthy, funny and, well, triumphant")... making Danny Cohen look like an even bigger muppet for cancelling it!

Here's a preview video showing that the smutty but clever dialogue, that makes the show what it is, still remains.

Personally, I can't wait!

What can I say... disappointed... very disappointed :(

Could of been good had it been funny, had a wee few moments but...

Oh well.

Oh I liked it - all the old ingredients were there. I wish it was the start of a new series; they squeezed a lot into this. I know they wanted another series and I think they took all their good ideas and maybe overstuffed this a bit. COuld have done with more development of the new relationships, but it was good.

"He's in a coma. Not moving. They don't think he'll wake up."
"God. I wonder if they've tried.. oh they probably have..."
:)

I thought it was brilliant and I laughed out loud a few times, can't say that about many British sitcoms lately.

The whole scene in the nightclub was cringeworth-ily superb.

Thumbs up.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. It had some great lines, none of which I can remember. :$

Kaye is brilliant as Billy, he really looked down and out at the beginning.

It was disappointing. Spent time telling us things we already knew about the characters and then contrived a non-ending, in order to leave it open for a follow-up. zzzzzzzzzzz