New Rock Profiles

Funny Or Die have a massive coup, Lucas and Walliams have come in to do some exclusive Rock Profiles for the site. Hopefully this will boost the site's traffic. Funny Or Die UK hasn't really taken off yet for some reason, unlike the American FOD which is absolutely huge. It could be massive too - I just don't think that many people know about it yet.

Let's giv FOD our patronage - there's some great stuff to be found on there, pro and amateur alike. (And this of course has nothing to do with some of my own stuff currently being filmed for the site.) Whistling nnocently

Check out the Rock Profile of Peter Andre and Jordan here:

http://www.funnyordie.co.uk/videos/f6bb86d6d0/rock-profile-episode-one-peter-andre-and-jordan-pt-1

Cool, thanks Lee.

Their Guide to using FoD amused me too.

Yeah - I'l be checking that out in a day or two, when I get a little more time. Love the Rock Profile stuff. Cheers Lee.

Peter and Katie have announced their split today, and the next episode (part two) is released tomorrow. That timing is rather coincidental.

Star stories will have some more ideas to copy.

Quote: Gluben @ May 11 2009, 11:31 PM BST

Peter and Katie have announced their split today, and the next episode (part two) is released tomorrow. That timing is rather coincidental.

Yes indeed!

Here is the line-up of new Rock Profile videos still to come from the duo...

Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty
Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow
Kerry Katona and Mark Croft
Ronnie Wood and Ekaterina Ivanova
Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts