What are you watching on TV? Page 2

Told you their sick !

my dad is now watching fishing, and Im searching the internet for a good band hoodie...TV is rubbish at the moment in general

TV is just generally rubbish I think that is until my show gets finsihed of course.

I'm watching Family Guy. Middle of season 4 somewhere. :)

Peak Family Guy! wait til you get to 6 you'll be begging for it to end

Season 6? And if so, is that the real season 6, or the British-DVD-release 'season 6'?

No it's highly illegal downlaods series 6 which has only just finished I've found the whole season an effort to watch.

I used to really love Family Guy

Dexter on FX, a great new show.

I liked family guy for one episode until i relised in the next episode that it is all remember that time jokes. South Park all the way in animated comedy and they owned Family guy on it (but as they say in that episode at least its isnt prechy and end on a morale.

Quote: Gavin @ August 6, 2007, 8:43 PM

No it's highly illegal downlaods series 6 which has only just finished I've found the whole season an effort to watch.

I used to really love Family Guy

Ah well. I'll give it a go and see.

I've only just got into it! But the other day was the one where Stewie got turned on by his mum smacking him. And now I'm a bit scared to watch it. :O

Laughing out loud

I got the season 5 DVD (which is actually season 4 part 2) today. I think that there really should be a church to The Fonz though.

Quote: zooo @ August 6, 2007, 10:54 PM

I've only just got into it! But the other day was the one where Stewie got turned on by his mum smacking him. And now I'm a bit scared to watch it. :O

That episode was hilarious. The one where Pete goes to Ireland had me falling down laughing especially the song Laughing out loud

I love this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgj5yHo7utA

The funniest one I've seen so far.

Riiiight... I guess it needs to be seen in context.