Greatest Adventure Game

Known for their humour and addictivness, adventure games once made up 20% of games sales. But now new adventure games are only being made by diehard fans. So what was the greatest adventure game ever made? Was it one from the Lesuire Suit Larry series, Monkey Island trilogy or Broken Sword series or something else? Your thoughts please.

Do you mean point and click adventure games?

I only really ever played Broken Sword 1&2. I enjoyed them at the time, but I don't think I'd have the patience now.

If general adventure, I'd like to say Tomb Raider and specifically Tomb Raider: Legend.

I snatched up every one of the Infocom text adventures back in the 80s. Just me, my Apple ][e and my imagination ... Lovey

Monkey Island

Anything by Lucas art really

Voodoo Castle on the Vic 20.

Is this like World of Warcraft etc.? If so, none, they're boring shite.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 3 2009, 11:43 AM BST

Is this like World of Warcraft etc.? If so, none, they're boring shite.

L2P. Biatch.

Yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn. Biatch. :P

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 3 2009, 11:52 AM BST

Yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn. Biatch. :P

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Well me and my party have just defeated the new raid boss...Oh yeh who's the biatch now ;)

Please stop my knowledge of warcraft is quickly running out

Quote: Gavin @ May 3 2009, 11:57 AM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Well me and my party have just defeated the new raid boss...Oh yeh who's the biatch now ;)

Ok Wolowitz. :D

Quote: Gavin @ May 3 2009, 11:57 AM BST

Please stop my knowledge of warcraft is quickly running out

Laughing out loud Lose 5 experience points! Or whatever... :S

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 3 2009, 12:04 PM BST

Ok Wolowitz. :D

Low f**king blow Leonard.

:D Ha! At least it wasn't Sheldon.

The Space Quest series was pretty fantastic.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 3 2009, 12:21 PM BST

:D Ha! At least it wasn't Sheldon.

I could live with Sheldon. We have a common interest in that we both dislike people sitting in our spots.

Quote: Gavin @ May 3 2009, 12:38 PM BST

I could live with Sheldon. We have a common interest in that we both dislike people sitting in our spots.

:D

What's the new avatar?