What are you watching on TV?

I nicked this idea from Leevil, I nick everything from Leevil. Anyway this thread is for you to share you 'must see' TV shows.

At the moment everyone should be watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip on More 4 on Thursdays at 10 and the ER double bills on More 4 on Friday at 9. And also the new series of Family Guy on BBC Three at various times including 10.30 on Tuesday.

Is the More4 ER the repeats of the latest season? I love ER by the way. My gawd Ray in the last episode :O *no spoilers, just in case*

I'm watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip but I'm not too excited about it, I tape it and watch it when I can be bothered.

Yeah its the new series. The finale was annoying especially how and when it ended but i guess they do it to keep you watching. I think old ERs are repeated weekdays at 2 on More 4. Poor Ray

Also forgot to mention in first post everyone should watch House aswell its brilliant

"Hurrah, with big shiny knobs on!" Haven't watched it, I'll save it for DVD later on in my life.

There ain't much on telly that excites me lately. Mainly watch repeats or DVDs.

I suggest Dexter on FX, not fantastic, but enjoyable. Already watched it all through "acquirement" though.

Veronica Mars!

Yeah boi!

Lovely Veronica *strokes*

http://www.journaldesseries.com/public/Veronica%20Mars/Veronica_Mars_2.jpg

Quote: hotzappa11 @ August 6, 2007, 11:10 AM

Veronica Mars!

Yeah boi!

Lovely Veronica *strokes*

http://www.journaldesseries.com/public/Veronica%20Mars/Veronica_Mars_2.jpg

You just know that she's actually really, really filthy.

She's too perfect to be filthy, Aaron. Also being very funny adds to her appeal.

Started watching HEROES, best show I've seen since I finished all my 24 boxsets. Also started watching a lot of More4 since they started doing repeats of Father Ted and Trigger Happy.

Heroes good call. I seen all of the first series and its amazing. Kicks the butt of lost

On my TV at the moment I can see a picture frame, a sock and some dust.

Yay for Heroes!

my parents are watching Grand Designs...its all about Wales :|

Watching a DVD - The Breakfast Club.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 6, 2007, 7:51 PM

my parents are watching Grand Designs...its all about Wales :|

God that must of been thrilling. It rains alot the locals are afraid of electricity and have sex with live stock.

haha it did rain! and they put sheep wool in the walls-on the skin and everything :|