Not The Nine O'Clock News Page 2

Quote: zooo @ August 3, 2007, 12:04 AM

The beaver's in hibernation at the moment.
Must be this wet summer we're having.

(I'm not even sure what I'm saying now... have we reached innuendo saturation point?)

Sort of, I feel like I'm dogging by still contributing to this thread

You started it, Godot!

Yeah, but you led me on, etcetera...

Quote: zooo @ August 3, 2007, 12:07 AM

Let's not bring Bill Oddie into it, please.

What? Your beaver?

Bill is very good at cunnilingus, it seems. At least, that's what it says in Spotlight.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 2, 2007, 11:37 PM

Wild, I was bloody furious!

You meant to say 'Wild? I was absolutely livid' :)
Love the show super, smashing great. 'You want a gramaphone grandad?' 'It Kinda lingers' 'Nice video shame about the song' I could go on. Which DVD do you have, I have the two Best Of and haven't seen them for a while as they are very popular with family and friends (I hope the FBI isn't reading this).

P.S. Watch out for the Chris Langham talking about screwing a young girl in the Union negotian sketch, talk about post modern ironic before its time etc. Laughing out loud

You should have guessed from my quote i haven't got any of the DVDs, just going by memory, although I watched the hi-fi sketch on youtube last year.

Poor old Chris. It's a shit business.

Oooh, is that a League reference I see before me?

I loved the trucking song and rhe fact a crisp manufacturer released Hedgehog flavoured ones.

Also liked the one in the carplant where Bob's looking for a wrench. He askes another Bob, who says sorry, try Bob etc. The final line I think was "British Leyland, Hand Built by Robert's" - genious.

The best one ever was the life of Brian sketch with them claiming that Jesus and the bible was a rip off of Monty Python.

Quote: zooo @ August 2, 2007, 11:57 PM

My zoo is missing a cock. Coincidentally I do have some Great Tits.

:O Is there any space left in your zoo? I trust you keep it spic-and-span.

Anyway, I've got all 4 series' of Not The Nine O'Clock News, and some is brilliance to say the least. I reckon that they should make a new series. It'd be rather refreshing in comparison to a lot of the stuff we get pumped nowadays.