Celebrity Juice - Series 2 Page 2

Yay!
Wish Chanelle hadn't been in it quiiite so much.

(She's off Big Brother btw, Azza.)

Ah ok. :)

Please don't let there be regular guests though. Send Rufus away. (Nothing personal to him - I just like that there's one panel show left on TV with continually changing guests. And a static presenter.)

Just watched yesterday's episode. :D Great stuff, and 'Keith' f**ked down. Which is always funny. Laughing out loud

The last two episodes have been great. I'm really missing Keith saying "lesbicons" this series though.

Going to the recording of next week's ep, so hope that's just as good. :)

Can he fall over again please?

Quote: zooo @ April 3 2009, 7:56 PM BST

Can he fall over again please?

That was fooking brilliant! :D

I'll be interested to see how this comes out tomorrow night after the edit, as it's an extremely slow-burner in the studio. Slow, steady, with the proper laugh out loud moments seeming few and far between. Assuming it doesn't get cut, there really is some brilliant stuff coming up in this week's episode.

"You nearly got inside me then!" Laughing out loud

Could you be seen in the crowd while they were doing the catwalk Aaron?

Alas not, no!

Absolutely gutted at the amount of stuff that they cut. Still laughed at a lot of stuff which I didn't last night, but the best bits weren't there at all, and a lot of it was moved around. I'm pretty sure that Keith gave George his trousers before the break. Still a very good episode, but could have been much better!

Quote: Aaron @ April 8 2009, 10:33 PM BST

Alas not, no!

Oh well, nevermind.