DVD Bargains Page 16

South Park Season 7 for £7 in HMV. And Season 8 for £8.

Amazon.ca is having a sale on everything British (everything but Doctor Who that is :( ).
Thought I'd mention it for the other...errr....two Canadians on this site? Are we even two left?
Anyways some pretty good deals right now. Up to 48% off 300 titles.

Quote: Curt @ April 5 2009, 4:52 PM BST

having a sale on everything British (everything but Doctor Who that is :(

Where can you buy cheap Doctor Who DVDs (legitimately)? (and not including the new Who). They are always expensive in Australia - the exception being the occasional Sylvester McCoy story that no one wants, as well as the box-set of Trial of a Time Lord (Colin Baker). Any Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Patrick Troughton, William Hartnell stuff is consistently among the most expensive titles in any store. Never on special.

Luckily the local libraries have a good range of Dr Who, whereas the video rental places don't. If it comes to worst, I may have to locate and befriend some local Doctor Who fans, but I'm worried they might be like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6UcEn9hyI

Columbo Seasons 1-8 Boxset DVD £33.95 Free Delivery at Zavvi

Quote: Aaron @ April 4 2009, 11:52 AM BST

The Pink Panther Collection. 6 discs. Currently £9.99 at HMV.

[h=80736]

£5 in Fopp apparently.

Coupling Series 1-4 Boxset £13.83 + Free UK Delivery at blahdvd.com

Oo. I might be able to get to a Fopp tomorrow, thanks!

:) I'd like that myself. Columbo would have to be bought first though. :D

I can't remember if this has been mentioned before but mine arrived today . . seems a bit of a bargain at £13.97!

See Amazon product listing

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 6 2009, 5:27 PM BST

£5 in Fopp apparently.

Was £8. Or £20 for the newer, cheaper-looking version. No guesses as to which I picked up.

Also got Peep Show Series 5 for £4, and the Pirates Of The Caribbean box set for just £5.

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 8 2009, 5:20 PM BST

I can't remember if this has been mentioned before but mine arrived today . . seems a bit of a bargain at £13.97!

Damn my lack of money.

Quote: Aaron @ April 8 2009, 5:26 PM BST

Pirates Of The Caribbean box set for just £5.

Still way too much.

I would have thought you'd get off on Keira Knightley.

Quote: Aaron @ April 8 2009, 5:31 PM BST

I would have thought you'd get off on Keira Knightley.

She's got a chin like Arthur Mullard.

Again...

Quote: Aaron @ April 8 2009, 5:26 PM BST

Was £8. Or £20 for the newer, cheaper-looking version. No guesses as to which I picked up.

:D Oh well, that's still not bad.

Laurel & Hardy Collection. 21 discs. 44 films.

£34.98 at Amazon.
£34.99 at Play.

[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/157802/Product.html]

Don't show me that Aaron. I remember seeing that on Amazon marketplace about a year ago for £250 and bought the bloody thing.