Teenager Repellent Page 3

Quote: Aaron @ February 28 2009, 7:42 PM GMT

Well I'm 21, and it doesn't kill me! Maybe it's based on the effects to one's hearing that loud gigs have had. And as I've only attended, er, one or two, I'm still good.

Why do you always equate ill bearings to things that you DON'T do - like drinking, smoking, socializing, being human?

I'm sure staring at endless amounts of html code or masturbating furiously over the latest trains enthusiast magazine doesn't do much good for your eyes.

Eating endless buckets of deep fried chicken, whilst swilling it down with Coke, can't be great news for your guts.

Leering over a computer screen or endless marathons of I'm Sorry, can't be helping your posture and back.

Look out the window or somebody else's. Look, the world, in all it's beauty. Ahh..

Uh, no, it was a genuine thought as to how it's meant to effect people.

Quote: Leevil @ February 28 2009, 7:55 PM GMT

Why do you always equate ill bearings to things that you DON'T do - like drinking, smoking, socializing, being human?

I'm sure staring at endless amounts of html code or masturbating furiously over the latest trains enthusiast magazine doesn't do much good for your eyes.

Eating endless buckets of deep fried chicken, whilst swilling it down with Coke, can't be great news for your guts.

Leering over a computer screen or endless marathons of I'm Sorry, can't be helping your posture and back.

Look out the window or somebody else's. Look, the world, in all it's beauty. Ahh..

Deep fried CHICKEN!!!!!!

Quote: Aaron @ February 28 2009, 7:57 PM GMT

Uh, no, it was a genuine thought as to how it's meant to effect people.

Well then forget everything I said! :P

My penis makes a great teenager repellent.

Quote: chipolata @ February 27 2009, 9:37 AM GMT

I thought you were in your fifties!

You cheeky c**t. Angry

Teary

Quote: Aaron @ February 26 2009, 8:01 PM GMT

Yep, I can hear it. Annoying, but not intolerable.

God bless Aaron for being able to find something semi-positive about an irritant. Much like the sitcoms he defends. Or the likes of myself for that matter.

Quote: Ben @ February 28 2009, 8:06 PM GMT

My penis makes a great teenager repellent.

Does your penis come in spray or roll on ?

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 1 2009, 4:16 AM GMT

God bless Aaron for being able to find something semi-positive about an irritant. Much like the sitcoms he defends. Or the likes of myself for that matter.

Ah, I'm a relatively relaxed, objective kinda guy. :)

Quote: Nick Rivers @ March 1 2009, 9:29 AM GMT

Does your penis come in spray or roll on ?

Normally it comes in other mens' bottoms.

Laughing out loud