Write gag/pun to this pic for Greeting Card No 27 Page 4

What a corker!

Jane thought she was having problems having been stopped by the police for being drunk, but the policeman was on acid and that dress was messing with his grip on reality.

Oh come on! It's my 14th birthday!

Well I'll certainly keep an eye out for your baby madam

"Now if you could just get on your knees and have a go on the breathalyzer"

OFFICER: We can wait all day if we have to love...we take drug smuggling very seriously and you're going to need to uncross those legs sometime...

...and you say the ship you've lost doesn't have a name yet?

'HOT FIZZ' was an adult movie smash...

OFFICER: 'Allo 'allo 'allo, what are you three doing out on the street at this hour?

Christina Aguilera's latest performance of 'Genie in a Bottle' brought with it police enquiries...

OFFICER: Yes Madam, you heard me...the station needs milk for the morning and that bottle will do...

She had a lovely Valentines meal, with fine champagne, in a fancy Restaurant and then her fiance made the fatal mistake of asking for the Bill.

She was on the champagne when someone ordered her a creamy old bailey...

PC Duncan enjoyed his weekly life drawing classes...

Bert was the best undercover hooker in the whole force

:)

*** PLEASE NO MORE CAPTIONS ON THIS PIC ***

Thx :)

Thankx again to all, the 7 selected be:

PC 69 thought about getting his truncheon out. - Nil Putters

Oooh, if you're taking orders waiter I'll have another bottle of this. – Feather

Sally had a nagging suspicion that it wasn't just her collar that was about to be felt. - Marc P

Fashion police accused of taking job too seriously. - Marc P

So lets get this straight! You want to report that a man sold you this faulty vibrator in the pub. – bigfella

Oh come on! It's my 14th birthday! - Chris Forshaw

"Now if you could just get on your knees and have a go on the breathalyzer" - Chris Forshaw

:)

:D Yeah! Back in the game!!!

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ February 12 2009, 6:43 PM GMT

She had a lovely Valentines meal, with fine champagne, in a fancy Restaurant and then her fiance made the fatal mistake of asking for the Bill.

I liked this one :)