Time Gentlemen Please

I couldn't find the earlier thread.

I'm watching this now on Paramount and think it's brilliant. OTT characters and loads of catchphrases.

Probably sums me up!

I was only thinking about this the other day, not seen it for sometime.

This was of course was made by Sky can anyone think of any other “Good” comedies make by Sky

Wasn't there one about some aliens?

Have never really watched it. But I do like Al Murray and that young woman in it is yummy.

Yes. The Strangerers. But as Barry said, "can anyone think of any other "Good" comedies ma[d]e by Sky".

TGP is awesome to a previously unknown level.

Quote: Leevil @ July 20, 2007, 10:28 PM

Have never really watched it. But I do like Al Murray and that young woman in it is yummy.

You're probably talking about the lovely Emma Pierson there. She was only in series 2 (the far shorter of the two).

There was the Harry Enfield show but even Harry admits that it was rubbish.

Emma Pierson Lovey

Lee, your taste is developing. :)

From what? I have a fine palette for women.

I seem to recall some discussion regarding the car-crash that is Beyoncé Knowles. ;)

She's a fine figure of a woman. Corrrr those curves, all in the right places, yum!

Emma Pierson is more my type, but Beyoncé can still Bouncé all over me. :D

Well, ok, I'll give you that one. But the whole face, attitude, voice... It kind of negates the rest. ;)

Anyway. Emma Pierson. She went to an all-girls Catholic boarding school and spent her time "practicing speaking in tongues". :P (Well, Connie did anyway.)

So young, so pure... BLOODY STUDENTS!

Lol. Yeah the whole "Diva" thing is bollocks.

What else has Emma been in? The name sounds familiar, unless I'm thinking of someone else?

Is Aaron's girlfriend looking in again? That's the only reason I can think of for him to come straight out of the blue and slag off Beyonce. I bet she found his life sized stained poster.

Also one of the Sawalha sisters played the Aussie girl in tonights episode. (First series?)

Is it Julia or Nadia?

Quote: David Chapman @ July 21, 2007, 12:12 AM

I bet she found his life sized stained poster.

You mean stained glass in his temple of Beyonce?