I read the news today oh boy! Page 9

Quote: Moonstone @ January 26 2009, 10:11 PM GMT

Oh, that doesn't seem too bad. Fairy chuff I suppose. Thought it might've been put in with herion or summats daft.

Maybe next time.

Iran has launched a satellite, that means they can launch a missile any where in the world. And will probably have the bomb soon.
Nothing to worry about.

Every f**ker's got nuclear weapons.
Why worry any more than we do already!

I have a IRBM and I'm in firing range of Reading, now if Kin Jung Il will get a lead on with his atomic bomb.

I do not know if this was discussed but a woman had 8 kids from fertility, she has no job, no husband and 6 kids already.All kids from artificial means. She is not speaking to the press and now is saying talk to her publicist.:O

14 kids I wold have to most likely be drooling and rambling in a locked room and considered to be the worse case of turrets syndrome ever on record

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/02/8-babies-talk-to-my-publicist.php

Quote: Dr Mato @ February 3 2009, 8:11 PM GMT

I do not know if this was discussed but a woman had 8 kids from fertility, she has no job, no husband and 6 kids already.All kids from artificial means. She is not speaking to the press and now is saying talk to her publicist.:O

14 kids I wold have to most likely be drooling and rambling in a locked room and considered to be the worse case of turrets syndrome ever on record

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/02/8-babies-talk-to-my-publicist.php

In many countries including our Dr Mato this would or could not have happened. I believe the most in Canada for artificial means is 4 and most common 2.
I watched a show about it on CBC. They were talking to the head doctor for artificial insemination and the head of Multiple Births Canada.
Both agreed it was dangerous for the mother and children and was a totally unethical decision by that doctor.

Quote: Curt @ February 3 2009, 8:50 PM GMT

In many countries including our Dr Mato this would or could not have happened. I believe the most in Canada for artificial means is 4 and most common 2.
I watched a show about it on CBC. They were talking to the head doctor for artificial insemination and the head of Multiple Births Canada.
Both agreed it was dangerous for the mother and children and was a totally unethical decision by that doctor.

But surely it's partly random? I mean you can't force partial abortions.
There was a horrible case in the UK of a woman pregnant with 7 kids, who was going to lose the kids. But insisted on keeping them and lost all 7. That shitbag Max Clifford represented her, and there's big suggestions she kept all 7 partially for a big tabloid pay out.

Quote: Curt @ February 3 2009, 8:50 PM GMT

2 million american dollars she wants.:O
She will probably get it........ maybe?

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977582735&grpId=36

Quote: sootyj @ February 3 2009, 8:58 PM GMT

But surely it's partly random? I mean you can't force partial abortions.

The doctor chooses how many embryos to make fertile. How many actually take is what is random. What they doctors on the show were saying is that they would nor would they ever be allowed to give that many options to the woman. This woman was given at least 8! And all 8 took (there could have been even more for all we know). In Canada and perhaps the UK (I really don't know) 4 is the max and is not the norm.

Ah because the chance of them taking is so rare, is often why so many embryos are permitted.

Quote: sootyj @ February 3 2009, 9:34 PM GMT

Ah because the chance of them taking is so rare, is often why so many embryos are permitted.

Yes this would be the reasoning behind allowing so many because it saves the person money. Each time the procedure takes place that's money thus implanting 8 would save the person money and give them a better chance at having a child. But in many countries they will first try with 1 or 2. If that doesn't take they do the procedure again with a few more it also depends on the woman's age and weather she has ever been successful. Since in the past this woman was successful (having had 6 children already from the same procedure) thus she would never have been given more than 2 or 3.

It is bizarre, I worked with a woman who was the youngest out of 57 (her dad was a polygamist).

Exsqueeze me?

Were his genes so special and so beneficial to the human race that he needed to spurt them randomly left right and centre?

Not to be tooooo judgmental, but people who insist on having so many kids are somehow a bit obscene and repulsive.

A top Tory's daughter has outdated racial views! Who'd have thought.

Quote: zooo @ February 3 2009, 9:57 PM GMT

Exsqueeze me?

Were his genes so special and so beneficial to the human race that he needed to spurt them randomly left right and centre?

Not to be tooooo judgmental, but people who insist on having so many kids are somehow a bit obscene and repulsive.

Well some people are designed to repoducethat's all their minds and bodies can handle.