Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 2

wheeler (i assume thats three wheeler?)... if your 'painting by numbers' assination of that show were at all true or focused i might be able to at least agree in part.... what a petty load of tosh, at least give an argument not just obvious shallow critisism (with no back up)... please tell me, i am all ears. what are your favourite comedy shows of the last 2 years... come on lets hear it. if you are such a knowledge and comedy master, lets hear what ticks your box... oh quick, hurry 'two pints' has just started...

fair play Andrew... i hold me honds up there... i am a shit speller and dont have any grammer discipline at all,,

How old are you, you silly twat? You're saying that if you don't like Pulling, then you automatically like Two Pints...More importantly, why do you take it so personally when people criticise the show? Mark asked for people's thoughts so I posted mine after watching it last night and, somewhat predictably, you had a hissy fit when you read it. First up, you call Aaron "a looser" who needs to get a life when he says that it doesn't look like his kind of thing, then you have a go at me for daring to suggest that Pulling is a pile of wank that should have remained in development hell.

Actually, I think I know why you take it so personally when people criticise the show. Pulling is so poor that I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the writers.

Ok wheeler...you win. Its a load of shit, you know best. I was up for healthy, lively debate but clearly that's too emotionally taxing for you. Please dont worry about it. Please dont feel you have to back up your claims with intelligent opinion. Lets just say you are right, I am wrong and call it a day there. I can however state that I am not the writer and am not involved in the show in anyway. I am however a comedy fan and was refreshingly pleased by this show and the fact that it didnt ram obvious gags down your throat every 3 seconds... however this has clearly got out of hand and you are clearly rather upset. Have a lovely weekend Wheeler (my new online best chum). Take care. x <3 Wave <3 Pirate Sick Laughing out loud

Have a good one, you cock.

I'm all for healthy, lively debate (as you put it), but it is wasted on people who argue along the lines of - you don't like Pulling? Yeah, well that's cos you love Two Pints and you want to marry the writer, Mr Poopy Pants!

When confronted with an overexcitable fool who soils himself every time someone criticises Pulling, I find that intelligent debate goes out the window.

That comedyman is an odd fellow. And he enjoys shit TV. Passionately. Very odd.

By request of some of our visitors this post has been removed due to the offensive language used within it

Incidently Wheeler, whom the tirade was directed at didn't complain!... I'm starting to suspect he quite enjoys being verbally assaulted by our immature teenage members! ;) he's a magnet for it! - Mark, BSG Editor

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 24, 2006, 5:08 PM

That comedyman is an odd fellow. And he enjoys shit TV. Passionately. Very odd.

And he says things like, "I was up for healthy, lively debate but clearly that's too emotionally taxing for you" when his idea of healthy, lively debate is calling people 'loosers' and yelling at them, "How could you possibly not be intreged and excited by this show... what do you want series 4 of Catherine Tate on ASAP... god help us all!"

And don't get me started on that last post. Wanker.

Watched the first ten minutes and gave up I'm afraid. I'd class it alongside Two pints of lager... and that other thing with half the case of Two pints. Not really my cup of tea but I can see the interest for some people.

I see hes been banned. Theres a surprise. Abusing people over a message board, what a very clever and brave thing to do.

Not only has he been banned, but I live within walking distance of his ISP's head office. ;)

I'm thinking of changing my signature to:

"three wheeler you are a tosser. I honestly pity anyone who actually respects your opinion in anything you could possibly pass off as intelligent thought... you knob jockey!" - Pulling's no. 1 fan, R.I.P

OR...

"I am gladdened that Wheller is no more then a f**king sad little shit who is probably looking forward to a weekend of re-runs of his favourite clips of mallets mallet!!" - Pulling's no. 1 fan, R.I.P

OR...

"I can safely say that Wheeler is a tragic and lonely c**t flap, that as soon as someone challenges, cant hold an argument, cant substantiate their point and really should just give up and stick their f**king head in the oven..." - Pulling's no. 1 fan, R.I.P

So many options. What do you guys think?

Number three! Number three!

I think I'll stick with the shot drowned signature for the time being. A couple of days down the line and f**kwit's insults don't quite do it for me.

I think you should stick with shot drowned as well. It'llhave to be something pretty special to knock our Original Gangster Chippandale from the top spot.

Although reading back, if you shorten the first one to "I can safely say Wheeler is a tragic and lonely c~*t flap" It's quite punchy.

Do you get the feeling that Chip and comedyman were the same person? Both had a tenuous grasp of the English language and both argued like seven year old girls.