What sitcoms do we want released in 2009? Page 4

I would like to see released
For The Love Of Ada (Irene Handl)
The Lady Is A Tramp (Patricia Hayes)
You're Only Young Twice (Peggy Mount)
:D

Every time Peggy Mount is mentioned, I want to watch George & The Dragon! But, alas, am too lazy to head to my DVD 'book'case.

Yes, "George And The Dragon" is brilliant. :D

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/560603/George-And-The-Dragon-Complete-Series-1-4/Product.html]
[h=350371]

*cough*

I am fecking dying for Rob Brydon's Annually Retentive Series 2, or a complete series release.

The Thick Of It specials would be nice as well.

Colin's Sandwich. Again. There have been rumblings apparently but no show as we know.

Dear John. It was going to come out in 2007 but was cancelled. It's not out yet is it?

I also remember one from the early eighties with John Mills and Megs Jenkins, "Young At Heart". That was a good one, somewhat short-lived though.

Quote: Bad dog @ November 27 2008, 11:06 AM GMT

Dear John. It was going to come out in 2007 but was cancelled. It's not out yet is it?

Actually, Dear John... was never going to come out. It was announced erroneously.

That's not to say that it's not available. Ditto Colin's Sandwich. Which reminds me...

Quote: roscoff @ November 27 2008, 10:59 AM GMT

Colin's Sandwich. Again. There have been rumblings apparently but no show as we know.

As above. Cough.

We should be pleased, actually, that many series which are pretty obscure, and old, have made it to DVD. The Dustbinmen is a good example, I would never have imagined that this would come out.

Very.

I'd like to see Potter ! !

:P :P :P :P

So would I. I've read the book of the first series and seen the first episode and it is great. Would be a very welcome release