Your Favourite Sketches? Page 3

Loads from Big train, for some reason I love the one where Simon Peggs being followed by a tin man; its just the music that plays every time you see the tin man! And the 'is that supposed to be some crack about me not being married?' All hail Mark Heap!

Also love his Mr Lizard bit in Jam.

Extra's a couple of weeks ago. When Steven Merchant as Andy's agent gets Maggie on a date round his. He cooks her dinner and then hangs around embarressingly and let's her know he is just waiting for the toilet cistern to fill because his number two is still there. Second flush doesn't work either and he goes in with a whisk 'to break it up' and a carrier bag. Maggie scarpers. It made me cry laughing - f**king genius!

yeah the whole series was genius, what about the part where andy is in the dressing room with sir mckellen and he is sceptic about his mates turning up as he dosn't want them to think hes gay, brilliant

Yes and when Andy is giving his lines on stage and he has to declare his love and he kept turning to his school mates in the front row and saying (in the play) just to clarify

Also good on extra's. Taking the mick out of straight blokes wanting to make sure everyone knows they are not gay is what happens in life. Bloody PC ness kills so much humour.

Also it nicely links to Gareth from The Office's obsession of not being gayed up. I love the episode when Brent and Finchy lost the pub quiz and turned it into a throwing contest. Gareth turned to Tim and said 'He can throw a kettle over a pub. what can you do?'

yeah that bit on the office has a great bit following, it is timed to perfection, when gareth runs into the shot and dropkicks the inflatable penis, brilliantly timed, also inflatable penises are always a chuckle, i still prefer, the extras though, we've been discusing the second series, what about the first, the best character was probably, ross kemp, with his "i'm harder than vinnie jones" bit, but when he's confronted by vinne jones he turns into a mincey little man,,, quality.

Barry from EastEnders steals the show in every episode of Extras, IMO, with the agent coming a close second. In terms of guest stars, best has to be Les Dennis, followed by Patrick "And then all her clothes fall off" Stewart. (Of course, I've still only seen about half of series 2.)

i've just remembered, my favorite part, it has to be the catholic meeting, just at the start, when the camera moves around the room where they are sat and andy is wearing that elvis costume, hilarious.

Definitely the fish slapping sketch in MPFC.