What are you listening to now? Page 11

Quote: David Chapman @ June 26, 2007, 12:22 AM

How can youthrow football programmes away?????????

Yeah Charley, you should have recycled it.

Think of the trees Carbon foot print and all that bollocks I get nagge about in work every day when I make a paper airplane squadron

Quote: ajp29 @ June 26, 2007, 12:42 AM

Yeah Charley, you should have recycled it.

Exactly.

Now listening to God Shuffled His Feet by Crash Test Dummies. Brilliant track. :D

Crash Test Dummies are a class band I can't think of a track I don't like of theirs.

The "Ghosts that Haunt Me" is a good un Oh and "Peter Pumkin Head" and of course Legendary "Superman Song"

That guy has such an amazing voice! So unfeasibly low and unusual, it makes my toes vibrate.

I have the Crash Test Dummies album with the famous single on it. Fantastic. What other CDs of theirs would you recommend?

They covered "Ballad of Peter Pumkinhead" because they are unashamed fanatics about a certain XTC. They do a great version even if it sticks very close to the original.

Am listening to an Adam and Joe podcast I didn't know I had.
My itunes has been downloading them secretly, without my knowledge!
It must really love me.

Paramore singing Misery Business is on the TV...and I desperately want to turn over-but its...just...not...happening

Quote: SlagA @ June 26, 2007, 2:33 PM

I have the Crash Test Dummies album with the famous single on it. Fantastic. What other CDs of theirs would you recommend?

They covered "Ballad of Peter Pumkinhead" because they are unashamed fanatics about a certain XTC. They do a great version even if it sticks very close to the original.

God shuffled his feet album is fantastic

The sound of a bird trapped between my cats teeth. Excuse me I have to go & rescue it. (Dum de de dum) Super Charley to the rescue.
Cats are fooking evil.

Wimbledon on the radio... FiveLive... lovely.

FAULT!

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ June 26, 2007, 3:05 PM

Wimbledon on the radio... FiveLive... lovely.

FAULT!

NO WAY THAT WAS IN!!!! COME ON!!

Quote: Gavin @ June 26, 2007, 2:45 PM

God shuffled his feet album is fantastic

I think that's the one he meant...

Yep, class album. Any other CTDs I should look out for.