After You've Gone - Series 3 Page 10

I just watched the latest one and I thought it was hilarious - Alex makes the perfect hobbit.

Another good episode. Not great, unfortunately, but good. Did last week's use up this series' Alex quota or something though? He was barely in it at all. Three inconsequential (but still funny) scenes. Not good enough.

I thought the last one with the ping-pong table was ok, but it seemed a bit out of character for Diana to be so irrational and petty.

I dunno about that! :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3418436/BBC-criticised-for-overdose-scene.html

After You've Gone is now risqué? Huh?

Ban it!
Have the producer sacked!

etc!

Oh good lord.

Daily Telegraph we salute you, and your ability to squeeze a story from literally nothing.

I actually complained to the BBC via e-mail - but for a different matter. In reference to the "ping pong" episode, and when Celia Imrie talks with Dani Harmer's character about having as much sex with as many boys as possible - despite the fact that she is around 16 in the show, I said it encouraged under-age sex and discouraged abstinence. I got a reply too, and an apology.

:O

Haha!

Being all old-fashioned and that, I do tend to agree. But it didn't occur to me to complain, and I wouldn't have actually done so even if it had!

But Dani's character was providing the sane(ish) opposite view! And being disapproving of granny's silly notion.

Some people!...

Was she? Cripes, I barely remember the conversation. I shall have to watch again!

Well, unless I'm remembering an entirely different conversation. In fact the one I'm talking about was in the episode where Dani is all celibate. Which wasn't the Ping Pong episode... was it?

Oh ... Wait. I think we're getting different, but similar, conversations in different episodes mixed up.

Well I need to re-watch a bunch anyway. For recording purposes. Ahem. :)

Are 16 year old girls watching After You've Gone?

Is a sitcom the best place to gain sex advice?

It is still odd to see Rodney with a posh voice. It's horrible