Mouth To Mouth

Barely sitcom, more comedy drama but I watched this on iPlayer this morning. It was really good! Enjoyed it a lot. Very different in style but came across very well. Absolutely no idea how they'd get a series out of it (bar stretching the same story out again but over six episodes) but certainly worth a watch if you didn't catch it.

Cleverly written and *lots* of very subtle, understated jokes flying past means you have to concentrate on what they're saying (I'm sure I must have missed a lot too).

Big up to BBC3 after all the gip we've given them recently!

Dan

I was flicking between this, Little Britain and Live At The Apollo and what I saw from it was actually quite good. I agree with the comment about how they'd get a series out of it, seemed more like a one off thing.

Also, I thought the main girl, Anna Nightingale: https://media.nt-online.org/files/Nightingale_Annaxl0TTRJ.jpg was great.

I watched about the first 10 minutes, it really wasn't for me.
Glad some people liked it though.

I've avoided it. From the synopsis I read it sounded like that shitting awful show about a fandom meetup contest dealie. If it's not, I'll have to try and find it again.

That didn't sound like what I watched!

Dan

No, getting a completely different synopsis now myself. I'll watch it on repeat tonight.

Quote: Aaron @ November 8 2008, 4:31 PM GMT

I've avoided it. From the synopsis I read it sounded like that shitting awful show about a fandom meetup contest dealie. If it's not, I'll have to try and find it again.

Was that Delta Forever? That pilot from earlier this year? It wasn't so bad, I thought.

Dan

Yes, that was the one, and yes, it was. ;)

:)

Any news on those BBC Three pilots from earlier in the year? Have any got full series?

I just read on jdubya's blog that Admin has been commissioned for a series.

Dan

BBC Three is shit after all then.

Quote: swerytd @ November 10 2008, 12:12 PM GMT

I just read on jdubya's blog that Admin has been commissioned for a series.

Dan

Oh. Dear. God.

I know. Sorry. jdubya has a blog...

;)

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ November 10 2008, 3:34 PM GMT

I know. Sorry. jdubya has a blog...

;)

Dan

I hope it features capital letters. His posts here don't.