What are you listening to now? Page 10

Quote: Leevil @ June 25, 2007, 2:12 AM

If you have big enough boobs, that sometimes sounds like clapping.

hahaha!!! That's hilarious!

And that's just the bloke!

I'm listening to Scottish people in a film which is a mix between a poor man's Trainspotting and Human Traffic. I hope they say 'mudder'

The Life of Stuff?

I was going to watch that, forgot about it!

Even got Ewan Bremmer in it.

I think I'll go and watch Tony Takitani on Film4, dunno what it is, but I got bugger all else to do. I just hope Sky holds up what with all this raining, digital revolution my arse!

You're not missing much. Although it has one of my favorite actresses in it, Gina McKee.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 25, 2007, 2:28 AM

You're not missing much. Although it has one of my favorite actresses in it, Gina McKee.

I'm listening to Eddie Izzard on BBC7

Always good.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 25, 2007, 2:13 AM

hahaha!!! That's hilarious!

Trust me, he's right. My man cleavage has scientifically proved this in laboratory conditions.

Haha! You guys amuse me! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ June 25, 2007, 2:10 AM

Clapping your hands while doing doggy is hard to do!! Well for the female!

We're learning quite a bit about Ellie.

'Loose' by Nelly Furtado... one very sexy lady!

Ah Nelly Futado, I wish she was my bird so we could fly away... *starts daydreaming as usual*

My Husband moaning about something stoopid.
I have thrown away some crappy Watford programme & it is the end of the world. He is having a toddler fit in front of me right now. I am ignoring him to type & it is pissing him of more. Hahahahahaha.

I think he should burn your ... I dunno. Makeup?

Anyhoo, I'm listening to Katie Melua's Crawling Up A Hill.

That would be a very silly thing for him to do. A Charley on his arm with no slap on. Ewwwwwwww!

I shall refrain from comment. Laughing out loud

Quote: charley rance @ June 25, 2007, 2:41 PM

My Husband moaning about something stoopid.
I have thrown away some crappy Watford programme & it is the end of the world. He is having a toddler fit in front of me right now. I am ignoring him to type & it is pissing him of more. Hahahahahaha.

My estimation of you has gone down drastically!

How can youthrow football programmes away?????????