Status report Page 2

Aaron is once again sadly unsurprised at Graham Bandage's feeble attempt at humour.

Graham Bandage is pleased his attempts at goading the site administrator have been successful.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 13 2008, 11:40 AM BST

Graham Bandage is pleased his attempts at goading the site administrator have been successful.

Laughing out loud It is a fun game :)

Chipolata is thinking this thread is going to get very tired very fast.

Quote: chipolata @ October 13 2008, 11:44 AM BST

Chipolata is thinking this thread is going to get very tired very fast.

After 1st post.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 13 2008, 11:40 AM BST

Aaron thinks Bandage should be so lucky!

Graham Bandage is strangely aroused by Chipolata's avatar and wondering who it is.

Putters is closely examining Chips avatar.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 13 2008, 11:49 AM BST

Graham Bandage is strangely aroused by Chipolata's avatar and wondering who it is.

Lucy Pinder?

It is indeed LP. Surprisingly posh when you hear her.

EllieJP is finally at work...and is going to see Oasis on Friday night.

Winterlight is admiring Chipolata's new avatar.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 13 2008, 11:53 AM BST

EllieJP is finally at work...and is going to see Oasis on Friday night.

:O Gavin is wondering did his invite get lost in the post.... Unimpressed again.

Quote: Gavin @ October 13 2008, 11:59 AM BST

:O Gavin is wondering did his invite get lost in the post.... Unimpressed again.

Ha - sorry hun! Invited the boyfriend - although he doesn't seem too happy. Might have to find someone else to come.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 13 2008, 11:59 AM BST

Ha - sorry hun! Invited the boyfriend - although he doesn't seem too happy. Might have to find someone else to come.

oooo oooo Pick me, Pick Me!! I'll buy you a Porche Subject to terms and conditions If you invite me :P

Lee is... stomach rumbling weird.