Witnessing History Page 2

Security will be beefed up asap guys, don't worry. :)

Unfortunately, I've been set back a little since some utter c**t thought it would be shits and giggles to break into my flat on Wednesday night and nick, amongst other things, my laptop.

Luckily he missed the older, crappier one on the other side of the room...

GJ - been on the directory.
Now i know the reason behind the name
:D

I'm a good looking f**ker aren't I?

Your behind the gas mask aren't you? i've watched a couple of your vids (funny by the way) are you revealed in them?

I like the music studio one - "You can f**k off." I love the bit in the Time Team one where he puts on the protective glasses as well.

Cheers for the comments.

Yep, I haven't put my face to celluloid ("That's for the best," says my writing partner) but the hair is all mine tho. I prefer operating the camera than being in front of it. I'm not self-conscious but I have a medical condition (dandruff) that restricts the parts I get to shuffling up and down like Dustin Hoffman in 'Rainman' - except Hoffman was more coherent. I try to convince everyone that I'm consciously cultivating a mythos with the gasmask but they respond that all I've created is a crap mythos, which doesn't work.

The gasmask and blonde hair was originally intended to be a woman for a video we were shooting for a TV spot. The idea of a beautiful blonde in a gasmask appealed to me. I suppose because it's the only way I can persuade them to get under the duvet. In the end, the viewers ended up with a gimp in a business suit. I've already shortchanged the consumer.

:)