DVD Bargains Page 10

Already have the whole series. Otherwise I'd be tempted!

The Zavvi sale that Friends is in (£49.99 -- just ordered!), has got:
Peep Show (1-5) for £17.99
Complete League of Gentlemen for £14.99
IT Crowd (1 & 2) for £10.99
Black Books (1, 2 & 3) £10.99
Spaced (Collector's) £10.99
The Office (Complete) £15.99

Also a few decent dramas: Life On Mars (£13.99 each), Complete Sopranos £89.99, Complete Six Feet Under £64.99.

Worth a look anyway. And, as BSG don't get any commission, I assume Aaron will allow you to go via www.cashbackkings.com and this'll get you 1.5% cashback on your spend.

Dan

The Lee Evans sitcom So What Now? is on sale in Woolies for £4.97. Worth a punt? I only watched a few when it was on and can't remember a huge amount about it.

Quote: swerytd @ October 2 2008, 9:13 AM BST

Complete League of Gentlemen for £14.99
[

! Thats good! I love the League, but have seen it so many times Ive never actually bought it-but that is a very tempting price . . .

Quote: chipolata @ October 3 2008, 9:43 AM BST

The Lee Evans sitcom So What Now? is on sale in Woolies for £4.97. Worth a punt?

Yes.

Quote: Aaron @ October 3 2008, 10:45 AM BST

Yes.

IMO No! Was dire when I so it first broadcast. Office Gossip starring Pauline Quirke and Neil Pearson that which followed in the slot after LESWN! Was 10000000x better!

Bah!

Just got the complete series of Moonlighting (24 episodes) for £11 from Asda. :)

I picked up the complete collection of spaced for 9 quid.

I couldn't believe it.

One new thing to factor into buying decisions... As of today Amazon has lowered its minimum purchase for Super Saver Delivery to just £5, so pretty much everything from Amazon is now free delivery.

:O SCORE!

Amazon's Super Saver Delivery sometimes takes ages to get to you though. I'm very impatient.

Lately I'm buying stuff from the HMV website. FREE DELIVERY ON EVERYTHING :S

I wonder what the "ages" is in this case.
Probably when you do not get it first thing in morning ;)

I usually check out Play, HMV and Sendit, for R2 dvds, as you can normally find what you want at the right price from one of them.

From Dec 1st, the rules on importing goods from abroad change slightly, so you are allowed to import more before you get hit by the PO's charges. Not a big importer, myself, but several US box sets will become more attractive once the limit of £18 is raised to over £100.

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/content1?catId=19100179&mediaId=19100241

:O

Over £100? HELLLLOOOOOOOO. :D

(Not for DVDs, but for other stuff.)