Keith Lemon Page 2

Quote: Mark @ October 1 2008, 11:41 PM BST

Watching Celebrity Juice will change one's opinion.

Disagree!

That line about Lemon juice in this week's show was ace. I've just realised that Katy Brand actually said next to nothing though.

But she did at least want some of his juice.

That is true, yes!

Keith Lemon is a shite cmedy creation let's face it. And Holly whats her face has got eyes like that guy of the lynk advert

Oh I HATE that advert. Can't watch it.

I find the Keith Lemon character works well as a presenter type thing.

That advert is scary.

And Keith Lemon is great. So hah!

Keith Lemon: The Film trailer.

Out on Friday 24th August. The trailer made me laugh, so hope the film's equally as riotous.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/keith_lemon/

I hope it's not your typical British movie spin-off. i.e. shit. :/

Unlike most previous examples, it's not a character that originated on television so there should be a little more to Lemon that the film can play with... And also unlike most previous examples, it's not actually a spin-off of anything, so there aren't any defined rules and limits of setting (such as, say, Are You Being Served? being very defined by its retail setting) that it risks breaking and disappointing the audience on.

I was thinking more Ali G/Kevin & Perry/Guest House Paradiso *washes mouth out*

Ah, can't comment there. I saw Guest House Paradiso many years before seeing Bottom, and love both. Ali G I've seen neither film nor television, and seen next to nothing of Enfield's TV shows either.

I like Keith Lemon and think he is funny. :D
Love Celebrity Juice, wouldn't miss it. :P

A towering comedy talent, which I suppose you have to be to act as the flagship for the innovative cultural hothouse that is ITV2.

I don't think there is anyone funnier, over the age of 11, when it comes to talking about poo in front daytime TV eye candy.

Quote: youngian @ April 13 2012, 5:36 PM BST

A towering comedy talent, which I suppose you have to be to act as the flagship for the innovative cultural hothouse that is ITV2.

I don't think there is anyone funnier, over the age of 11, when it comes to talking about poo in front daytime TV eye candy.

He is the funniest man on British TV, who has blonde hair and a moustache.